Bella Williams: Step father

Bella's POV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Who would've thought that Akira changed. I mean... it's unbelievable.." Morgan said.

We all just nodded and agreed with Morgan...

"Ok bye then, see you at lunch." Blean sId as we went to our classroom.
.
.
.
.
.
The first period started and today is Wednesday.. so it means that our first subject is technology.
.
.
Hearing the professor made me really get sleepy... but then

"Who knows about voice phishing?" He asked..

I raised my hands and told him..

"Voice phishing is the criminal practice of using social engineering over the telephone system to gain access to private personal and financial information"

The others were shocked when I recited.

"Very good, you seem to know about this Ms. Williams." The professor said as he gestured.

"Mhhh you're kinda intelligent Bella." Isabella whispered.

"You think so? But I'm not intelligent... I just know Voice phishing so.."
.
.
.
.
It's now our dismissal.... time really pass so fast huh?

When I got home, father was looking at me.. it's like he wants to tell me something.

I wonder what is it... he was also holding something his pocket...
.
.
It's already morning, and today is Thursday....

And tomorrow Friday... Friday the 13th... It usually means that it's bad luck for others....

I was about to go to school but father kept looking at me.... what's wrong with him today... He doesn't really pay attention to me before so this is new for me.
.
.
.
"Let's go, honey.." Ms. Eliza said..

Then her phone rang, and someone called her.. I saw it.. the caller's name is 'Anonymous'

"Mom-- ah should I pick it up for you? I mean your driving." I said.

"Ah-- no no no just leave it." She looked pale..

"Why is it Anony--"

"Ah by the way honey, I'm going to be late tonight so you can go home without me, just ride a taxi." She said, she may be trying to change the topic, so I just played along.

"Ok, mom." I replied.. I finally arrived at school and I saw Morgan and the others...

"Good morning" I greeted them.

"G-good morning Bella." Blean said...

"Morning B-Bella" Philip added.

"You're late today!" Morgan shouted

We went to the cafeteria again to buy some drinks and also snacks...

"Why are you guys eating snacks, it's still early." I asked..

"We're hungry." They just replied...

While I looked at Isabella, she's wearing a necklace today... her necklace is really cute though I think I saw it before..