Isabella Hearst: Smile and Laugh

Isabella's POV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

It's past 12:00 when I got home. Goof thing that Mom and Dad are on a business trip...

"M-maam? About your dinner.."

"Uhh--- yeah, I'll eat it...." I said while I sighed out loud and went to the kitchen

After a couple of minutes, I finished eating dinner... it's already 12:38, I went to my room and didn't even bother to change clothes or take a shower, I directly lie on my bed..

I wanted to sleep but then again, I just can't fall asleep because of what happened.. I want to find out more about my real family now.. About my real mom, my real dad, and that woman who said that she'll kill us...

Thoughts on my mind kept echoing like it was a cave, it's echoing... my thoughts won't fade away...

My eyes are just widened....

How can I sleep like this??
I don't even know what to do anymore.

I feel tired, but I can't sleep, I feel listless but i kept thinking about scenarios of what will happen to me in the future..
.
.
.
.
It's past 2:00 now. It's already morning already...
.
.
.
.
I suddenly thought of my real mom's melody... which I was humming when Bella suddenly collapsed..

I started to hum that song.... it calmed me... it was probably the melody that my real mom sings for us when we go to sleep and it made me also drowsy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I realized that I fell asleep and it's already 7:00 in the morning, I still feel so sleepy...

I went to my bathroom and took a refreshing bath... after that I got ready to go to the hospital which Bella is being held in.

*ding dong*

I was eating breakfast when I heard the door bell rang, when I opened it, it was Morgan and the others.

"Oh my God!! What happened to you?!" Morgan asked to me.

"Uh-- didn't get really much sleep." I replied.

"So--- are you ready?"

"Yeah--- I was almost finish eating breakfast anyways."

We rode a taxi and went to the hospital.

As we were walking on the way to Bella's room, Morgan suddenly asked me,
"Isabella, so why didn't you tell us that you were actually...."

"You're actually adopted??" Philip continued.

"Yeah--- I mean..." Blean added while looking down.

"I'm sorry for not telling this earlier.... There's no really a reason for not telling you...." I replied...

"Is that so--- but it's okay... past is already in the past..." Morgan said.

"We won't blame you for not telling us..." Philip added while he smiled at me.

"You're a secretive person, Boss, so I understand you." Blean said.

I nodded, "yeah, thanks for understanding me."

"I-I'm really grateful that I have friends that can truly understands me, unlike those other people.. T-Thank you so much..." I said... saying those words, it made me a little bit bashful...

"Awwww~~ you're so cute Isabella~~" Morgan pinched my cheeks until it was bright red...

"Stop it already." I said.

"Ok~"

We went inside Bella's room, and she was still sleeping, we don't want her to wake her up so we just sat down quietly..

But then those two... Blean and Philip were suddenly wheezing so loud.. like what the heck are they wheezing.

"Hey you guys should keep quiet" Morgan said but Bella is already awake..

"Uhh-- you guys are already here?" Bella said as she was rubbing her eyes.

"Oh. My. God... she's so freaking cute, I want to hug her.. Blean whispered to Philip.

"I know right, I want to hug her too, I'm so happy that I'm alive right now.." Philip whispered to Blean.

"Ahh.... p-please... d-don't say something like t-that so early in the m-morning." Bella said bashfully... it's my first time seeing Bella getting bashful.

"Did you heard us?? But we were talking so quietly." Blean said curiously..

"I was shocked when Bella said that, because I didn't even heard what they said..." Morgan added..

"Oh- but I heard them.." Bella and I both at the sane time... they looked at each other and just laughed.

"You guys are really twins you know." Morgan laughed.

"Y-Yeah.. I guess so.." When Bella said that we all looked at her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's smiling!!

"Woah! OMG DID YOU JUST SMILE???"

"Huh?? I did?" She asked

Morgan asked and we looked at Blean and Philip.

"Oh my god!! They froze!! What are you going to do Bella?!" Morgan shouted as she was shaking Blean and Philip.

"H-huh? Why am I to blame?? I'm obviously confused right now..." Bella again said...

I can't control myself right now... I feel hysterical... I bursts out laughing because of what is happening right now.

Bella and Morgan looked at me when I started laughing.

"The hell is wrong with you guys?! I'm getting creep out by you guys." Morgan said.

"I-I don't kno---pffttt... w-what is gotten over me-- pftt.. I suddenly got the giggles." I said while still laughing.

But it's my first time laughing out loud like this... the truth is, laughing made me feel refreshed...

I hope that I'll laugh again like this in the future..

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV