Isabella Hearst: A day to Bella's home

Isabella's POV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

It's already 6:30 in the morning (Saturday) Morgan slept over at our mansion.

We ate breakfast, took a shower and left home, we first went to Morgan's house..

"After we finished developing our pictures, we should go to Bella's home." Morgan said.

"Huh? Is it just fine if we would give it on Monday?" I asked

"Nah-- I want to visit Bella's house."
.
.
.
.
After we finished developing our pictures from our trip to Scotland, We went to Bella's house, it was already 1:00 at that moment.

I pushed the doorbell hoping that it was Bella or Ms. Eliza-- but as soon as the door opened, it was a man who looks like in his mid 30's

He looked at me really surprised.
"Who are you?" He asked.

"Uh--- we are Bella's friends, sir." Morgan answered.

"Wait a minute, I-I'll call her, come inside." He said and left.

"What a weird man." Morgan mentioned.

And I thought of what Bella had said to me at that camping, then it means that... that man was.

"Her father." I said..

"That was Bella's father?! He doesn't look anything like her...." She exclaimed

And whispers to my ear,
"Her mother don't even look like Bella too!"

"Well, that is true." I replied..

And then Bella came downstairs.
"Oh-- why are you guys here??" Bella asked while she was walking the stairs together with Ms. Eliza.

Ms. Eliza looked at me and smiled,
"Oh, you guys are here again!"

"Oh--- Hi ma'am, we just want to give these pictures to Bella, it's our pictures from our trip" Morgan added.

"Oh! That's great,
Let's look at it together honey" She said as she was looking at his husband.

"Ah-- okay then." He agreed

I never know his step father's name...
I am a bit curious...
.
.
.
.
We sat on the sofa as Ms. Eliza and his father started to look at the pictures..
Ms. Eliza was smiling while looking at the pictures but on the other hand, his father isn't.

And then one picture that made them froze...

His father suddenly let go of the teacup that he was holding as soon he saw that

Ms. Eliza also froze for a second when she saw the picture too...

That picture was the lady that looked like us...
.
.
I suddenly felt weird when they looked really shocked..
.
"What's wrong h-honey?" Ms. Eliza asked to him.

"U-uhh- it's nothing, it's just that..." but he stopped..

Ms. Eliza picked up the teacup that was scattered around the floor.

"Jeez, you have to be careful." Ms. Eliza said as she stood up and went to the kitchen...

"What's wrong sir?" Morgan asked.

"Uhh--" He looked at me and Bella.

"I was just surprised, that's it."

"I know right, this lady looks like these two." Morgan said as she was pointing us.

He just nodded...
.
.
.
.
.
After that, we went to Bella's bedroom.

"Woah!! Your room is really nice Bella!!" Bella exclaimed as she jumped right into Bella's bed.

"Oh--- so why are you guys here? The pictures aren't the reason right?"

"Oh!! Are you like a detective? We just want to go to your house so..." Morgan said as she opened the television and started to watch a movie.

"Hey! So can you get some snacks, Bella?"

"Jeez... you just got here and you're acting like you live in this house. Wait.. I'll get some" Bella said as she left the room.

"I really like Bella, even though she's emotionless person, she's fun to hang with." Morgan added as she looked at me.

I just nodded, agreeing with her...
.
.
.
After minutes, Bela came back with some cake and teas.

"Woahh!! Thanks, Bella!" Morgan said as she started to dig in.

"So what are you two watching?" Isabella asked as she joined us.

"Some horror and brutal movie." I responded.

We started to eat snacks while we were watching, and didn't realize that we have been watching movies and eating nonstop for 2 hours straight...

"Ugh!! I'm so full!" Morgan shouted

"What time is it??" I asked

We all looked at the clock and it was already 3:23 pm.

Gosh..

"We'll be going home at 4:00 Bella." Morgan said.

"Oh--- okay then." She replied..

"Hey-- I'll just go get water downstairs." I said and left the room...

I walked pass by her parent's bedroom, it was opened slightly.

I don't know why but I peeked at that opened door, I saw Bella's father, he was sitting at the bed holding something and putting it close to her forehead...

Weird....
I continued walking to go and get some water and went back to Bella's room

"Hey-- Bella what is you father's name?" I asked curiously.

"Uhh--his name is John."

.
.
.
.
A couple of hours had passed, and we already left Bella's house...
.
.
.
.
While I was riding a taxi to get home, I suddenly thought of his father, John, I thought about his reaction when he saw that picture of us with the painting...

Nobody would be as shocked as he is, why would he let go of that teacup, it's not even surprising....
.
.
.
.
.
It's possible...
.
.
Mr. John might know something about that painting
.
.
.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment👌🏻👌🏻😃