Bella Williams: A Pandering Wolf

Bella's POV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

It's been a week since I transferred, Akira is getting too clingy.

To be honest, it's getting annoying, in fact, she's getting weirder and weirder, every single movement she makes, it's just so creepy....
.
.
When I was washing my hands in the restroom together with Akira, Isabella suddenly appeared...

"Oh, what's this? The new kid together with trash." She said...

Akira frowned
"Ignore her." I whispered to her...

"Maybe you're the trash." I replied to her...

She again laughed and stepped on my foot and stared viciously through my eyes ...
"Don't try to intimidate me." She said.

"I'll never plan to try to intimidate a person like you." I replied again.

"B-bella, you should stop tha-that." Akira said so bashfully.

"Listen to your so called friend." Isabella said with a grinning face...

"You never get tired of that grin you have in your face huh?" I again said.

"Why do you have such straight and emotionless look that you have in your face huh?" She replied...

"Well, I guess this is for today, It may be short but I enjoyed it anyway, I hope I'll see you again Bella, and you too- trashy." She added as she left the restroom...

"Trash huh?
.
.
.
Well, I guess we have to go back now, the professor will get mad if we're late." She said

"Hey, after that--- I have to show to you something at lunch later.. Since you're my first friend, I think you'll like it." She said while smiling...

I felt a forcing sensation through my spine from what she had said...

We went back to our room and professor started to teach, After this period, it'll gonna be lunch break....

While in the middle of class, Akira on the front seat looked at me, she waved as she smiled at me....

"Ugh, disgusting...." Isabella said while looking at Akira as she had this distasteful look on her face...
.
.
.
.
Then after minutes... it's finally lunch break,
"We should eat lunch first." Akira said...

As I was finishing my lunch, I looked at Akira's innocent face.
She looks good, but something's off about her. Don't tell me...
.
.
"Ok, now that we're finished eating, let's go!" She shouted excitedly...
.
.
.
She grabbed my hand forcefully as we started to walk...

"Hey, akira why are we going outside the school??"

"Because we're going somewhere else okay.."

"Where??"

"In that forest." She said as she pointed out

I tried to get my arm out and away from her hand she was holding but she was tightly holding it

"Hey, what are you doing, I just want to show you something." She said again...

This place is really weird and dark, kinda reminds me of that basement in the Norwich where they always abuse me...
.
.
Akira is still holding my hand, but as we get deeper into the place that we're walking, she started to squeeze my arm...
.
.
.
"Hey." I said to Akira...

We stopped walking.
"This is the surprise." She said with a soft voice

then some students started showing up from different places...

But I was still quiet...
Akira let go of my arm as she turned in front..
.
.
.
.
.
Her personality and her innocent face changed in an instant...

"B E L L A, thank you for being my friend. " she said while emphasizing my name...

As she turned, all I can see on her face was those dreadful eyes and an evil smile that betrays all innocence...

Instead of getting panic, I just sighed stressfully...

"I get it..." I said with a quiet voice...
.
.
.
Akira suddenly pushed me on the ground.
While the others came closer towards me.

It's like I was lost in the forest and trusted a wolf that was just acting to be friendly...
And led me into a dangerous situation........
.
.
"I get it......

.

.

well, what are you guys waiting for, Akira?" I said without any hesitation...

.
.
"Mhh? Not getting scared, aren't ya?" She asked...

I looked at her dreadful eyes as I said.
"Do I look like a person who gets scared easily because you're intimidating me?"

She laughed hysterically like a serial killer...

She pulled my hair and whispered into my ear.
"Thank you for trusting me."

"I never trusted you in the first place." I replied

"Why should I trust a person when I saw that malicious grin of yours at my first day of school? I'm not that stupid." I added

"Mhhh? Then you shouldn't have agreed to become my friend then." She replied with a distasteful face

"The only reason that I agreed is because I don't really care about friends, so I don't even dare to care for you..." I answered...

"Well, I guess I shouldn't have befriended you." She said.

She clapped twice...
Then the other students that are with her started to get close to me...

Akira clapped thrice...
Then they started to torture me just like the days in Norwich....

Akira just bursting out in laughter,
They kept on punching me, bruises and wounds started to appear, blood started to came out from my nose and wounds....

Yet she was still laughing just like that foolish step mother and step sister and those students....

Akira clapped once, and everything stopped... she went closer and grabbed my necktie....

"Oh, Bella oh~~ I had fun hanging out with you these days." She said and stopped...

"BUT IT WAS MORE FUN SEEING YOU IN PAIN!" She laughed as she and her gang left me in that dark place....

It was nostalgic... but it was nostalgically dark....
Back then, when they did those abusive things to me, I felt miserable... but now that I got used to it... Getting abused and always alone somewhat felt nothing to me now....

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

By the way, Akira's nickname is Trash, Isabella made that nickname for her 🙂🙂🙂🙂😂