"Yes, I loved it, and the cake was yummy.", she smiled.

"Where's Faith?", Papa asked, looking in the direction of Harmony.

"She said she was on the way, but that was a whole twenty minutes ago. I'm convinced she went back to sleep.", she shrugged.

"Maybe I should ca-", Nana was interrupted as the doorbell went off, causing Papa to let off a laugh.

"We talked her up.", he cheesed, getting up to answer the door, holding that same grin that graced Jayceon's face. My father, Jayceon and my Papa all resembled one another, but the Harris genes are very strong.

Within a few minutes, he was approaching the table with a female that looked identical to Harmony. She held a very unapproachable look on her face, which we all had, except for Harmony. I smiled, as she looked me up and down with her eyebrows knotted together.

"Fix your face girl, she's human too damn it

"Fix your face girl, she's human too damn it.", Nana scolded, as Faith finally took her seat at the table.

"I'm sorry, I'm just shocked to actually see her in person. She resembles us too much.", she finally allowed a smile to play on her lips, looking over to me.

"Hi, how are you? My name is Faith. You're Sincere, right?", she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, and these are our younger siblings, Kaylani and Jayceon.", I mentioned, pointing them out.

"Aw, you are too cute.", Faith cooed at Kaylani, boosting her small ego.

"Thank you, thank you.", she smirked.

"So Sincere, would you like to bless the food?", Nana asked, as we all reached for one another's hands, in attempts to say grace.

"Um, sure.", I said, bowing my head, "Father God we come to you in prayer today to say thank you for allowing all of us to see a new day. Thank you for allowing all of us to gather here in your name, and cherish this very moment as a family. Thank you for giving us the strength and having the mercy to allow us to make through the past year, and head into a new one. Lord I ask that you bless this house, bless the food place upon this table, bless the ones who have prepared the food and bless the ones who shall receive the food. In your name we pray, Amen."

Everyone erupted a hardy "Amen" before we began passing around the bowls of food. We made small talk, and got to know each other better as we all munched on the food placed in front of us. Nana was a very great cook, and I loved her food.

"Nana, this tastes great.", Kaylani smiled, eating some of the hash browns spread on her plate.

"So that one loves food, just like her father.", Our papa joked, taking another bite from his food.