"Without a sound? "

"I wouldn't know about that, I haven't heard. "

I giggled at once with the brunette with the cap and Vilde before I leaned down the table to share a high-five with Chris.

"Halla !" Magnus's intervention challenged me making me smile at him and Vilde as they kissed before following his gaze as he focused on the street in front of the high school. "Fuck, William's car is so cheezy. "

I immediately turned my head with Sana to see what he was talking about just to roll my eyes at the sight of the famous Ashton Martin gray of William at 3 million kroner.

This guy had a serious problem with the entries.

I watched Noora get out of the car with the biggest smiles making me shake my head again with a smile myself before feeling Sana catch my arm.

I did not even have time to say whatever it was that the brunette pulled me with her before I stopped in front of Noora and William in full session against his car.

I raised my eyes to the sky at the demonstration of affection before arcing an eyebrow at the idiot giving me his biggest smile arrogant when Sana addressed them. "Hi! "

"Hi! "

"Halla. "

"Show-off !" I acknowledged a slight chuckle from William before he kissed Noora's cheek.

And like that, they resumed their little sessions before our eyes before Noora addressed the brown. "I have to go. "

They exchanged more kisses, hum, hum and amused breath, letting my palm strike again against my forehead.

This questioned William as he lifted his head with the biggest grin as possible as Noora joined our sides.

" You come ?" William asked suddenly, signing the other side of his car making me eyebrow.

"I have classes to attend, sir. "

"I'm sure my niece and nephew prefer a ride. "

I grimaced at the obvious cries of the girls before giving a sharp look at William as Noora and Sana assailed me with questions.

" A girl ? "

" A boy ? "

"Oh my God, that's great! "

"I want to be the first to name her. "

"We must at all costs organize a baby shower! "

I was shooting a dark look at William all this time before letting go of a frustrated grunt waving my hands in defeat. "Fine! I come ! "

I immediately walked away from the girls already planning my wedding at this stage before climbing into the luxurious car of William under the hilarious and excited eyes of Sana and Noora.

I buckled my belt before giving a look of death to William as he accelerated across the street."Remind me to teach Chris what the meaning of the secret word means. "

"You really think you can get there ? He has never been the type of studious student." Commented Will immediately with a sly snort that made me roll my eyes despite the small smile on my lips. "Plus, is a payback. Can you tell me why I was the last one to know you were going to have twins ?"

I immediately crossed my arms on my chest before giving a nonchalant look on the brown."You were in London. That's how it's going to happen most of the time. You will be the cool uncle but who is too far for- "