Chapter 14

"Might not be human" I mutter to myself quietly. He nods his head up and down carefully like I would snap any second. I look up at him, into his eyes.
"Why can't anyone I like just be regular? I knew that tonight was too perfect and that it was probably superhuman attraction coming from you. But this is something totally right field"! As I'm grabbing at my head to try and help the confusion, all I hear is the most attractive sound I've ever heard. "Why are you laughing at me"? He shouldn't be laughing this is a serious situation! Wait. Is he kidding? I'm too confused to make sense of the situation and now I realize I'm laughing too. This is messed up. "Why don't we both sit in the couch and I will explain everything"? I think that's a good idea. We both walk over to the couch and sit on different ends. "Katerina, do you believe in supernatural creatures"? I'm stunned at that question. "I guess now I do". He smiles at me and leans forward to move a hair behind my ear. I don't move away. "I'm a werewolf" he said keeping his hand behind my ear. I take a few minutes to let that soak in. All that I can hear are my thoughts and silence. "Do you wanna stay the night"? Woah there Kat, where did that come from? I didn't even think to say that it just came out. I mean, sure I want to stay with him, but is this appropriate right now Kat? I look up at him, and even he looks shocked wide eyes and mouth slightly open. "I'm sorry, I know you probably don't want to stay here. Probably go back to your cave, or wherever you live. Sorry if that was were-racist. But I don't know why I just feel safe with you. And happy, and my stomach fills with warm  fuzzies". I'm rambling I know I'm rambling. Just shut up Katerina. He scoots closer to me and he shines his amazing 1300 watt smile. "I would love to stay the night, and it is kind of were-racist to say that I live in a cave". We both laugh. And all night long I ask questions about him being a werewolf and he answers.