Chapter 6

Shooting out of bed i threw the covers off my body. I ran to the window looking for the source of the sound that had just woke me up. I heard something..... Like a growl. But it couldn't be. There's no wolves here, i guess its my imagination. Or my dream. I look over at the clock and its 8 oclock. A good time to start my day. I should go shopping for some school clothes while looking for school stuff. Getting ready, and putting on a denim button up, and some short shorts with some white vans. Im excited for today. Grabbing a quick bowl of frosted rice krispies (real thing....life changing) i stuff it down, fix my makeup and go out the door. Rushing to be one of the first people into Target. If i don't come this early then i will be stuck around a bunch of people with crying kids, and college students looking for dorm decor. Not to be rude but im not really a people person. Grabbing multiple things i need for school, work too, and even some new cute outfits i finish my shopping by then its 5 o'clock at night. Ready for school tomorrow i decide to rush home, make dinner and get a early start on sleep. So now its 6 and ive finished making spaghetti with meatballs. This could easily last me the whole week. Maybe i could give it to Mrs. McCall..... Deciding that would be a smart thing to do i walk down to the house that she said that she lives at. I knocked on the door and wait. Maybe she wasn't here. Right before i turn around i see a rushing Melissa McCall. "Oh Katerina! I wasn't expecting you. Can i help you?" she says with a smile. I stumble over my words " s-sorry i shouldve cal-called but i don't have your number, and i just made this spaghetti and i cant eat it all so i was wondering maybe you would like it for an easy dine with being tired from working so much?". Instantly her eyes filled with some emotion i wasn't sure of. Thankfulness? "Katerina, you shouldn't have! But i so thank you for it. My son cant cook to save his life. Thank you!" she says smiling and taking the pot i filled with the spaghetti and meatballs. I smile and nod. Saying our goodbyes and her going back in her house before jogging to her car i walk down the sidewalk to my house. Getting my pjs on, brushing my teeth and hair i get in bed and try to decide on what to fall asleep to. After what seemed like forever i turned on Malcolm in the middle and watch it until 10 oclock. Feeling like I was falling my eyes close and my vision dims.

_______________________________________Guys....thats for all the views! If you have any tips for me then please comment!