Chapter 2

Finally I got over my foolishness and wiped my tear gone. Conveniently the truck pulled up a few minutes after I got myself together. Going outside i greeted the moving workers and got prepared for a hard day of decorating ahead of me.
                             ***
                  I sat down and wiped the sweat off my brow. My house was finally furnished and all set up. I had decided I didn't want to paint my house. I could just buy posters to cover my walls in. Like the whole house is my personal room. Better than smelling the fumes of paint for days at a time. Handing the moving guys a lemonade for the road i escorted them out and back onto the road waving goodbye and shouting a "thanks for helping me". Looking a few houses down i spotted a baby blue jeep. Smiling at one of my favorite colors, I turned back inside ready for some Netflix.  Finally changing my clothes to a simple tank top, and boy short underwear I snuggled in bed and turned on Netflix. Flipping through all of the decisions I decided to watch The Twilight Zone. I've always loved the show. Turning on the episode about a creepy doll, I lay down and get ready for sleep. Eventually i drift off to unconsciousness.
_______________________________________
Okay so... Ive noticed some people have read the first chapter and i feel like for people to truly enjoy the story i should post chapters at a time. So i will be trying to work on it. P.s. that is the house and ignore the motorcycle. Thanks!