Chapter 9

That night I tossed and turned enough to make my covers fall off my bed. He was still stuck in my mind. On my mind 24/7. Inside i was sad i never got his name. Maybe he was just passing through. Mayne i will never see him again. Hoping that i was wrong, i got out of bed that morning trying to get my mind off of him. Maybe school will distract me. Then again even my dreams couldn't. Showering,brushing my teeth, straightening my hair pin straight, and putting on my outfit. My outfit was too comfortable, the heavy grey sweater falling off my shoulders every now and then. My skater skirt going just above my knees. And my knee socks keeping my legs warm. The little bit of my stomach showing due to my crop top getting shrunk in the dryer. Maybe after school today i will buy a new one for my mood. Get my mind of Mr. Dreamy. (That's his new name.) I smile at my nerdieness and get downstairs grabbing a mint chocolate chip cookie for breakfast, grabbing my book bag and going to my car. On the way there i munch on my cookie. Soon i parked next to the bike rack and waited for Scott. Today would be one of those days. Nod and smile. But i would secretly be in my own world. Small comments here and there. Contribution only put in enough to not be suspicious. Once Scott came i made small talk. "Yes the town is very nice", and such placed by me whenever he asked me a question. Once Stiles pulled up i had stopped being interrogated and they had both been in deep conversation about something. "Kat" i look up and notice Stiles staring at me with his eyebrows scrunched. I shake my head and smile. He seems to shrug it off and we head into our class. Before i know it we are done with our school day and I'm waiting in fourth period to dismiss. Counting down the minutes i try to think about where the best place to get my top from would be. The mall. And if i just happen to buy more then it might just happen. I smile to myself and perk my head up to catch the very last pf the announcements before the bells screams. I scurry to my car and ignore Scotts calls for me. I drive to the mall first thing and go through the main entrance. Going to some girly shop that has a french title i find a necklace that looks cool. Looking around I see a pair of running shorts and think to myself. Maybe i should lose some weight. Yeah. I really need to. I look down at my arm and pinch it. I cringe in disgust once my skin goes back in place after i let go. Rushing out of the door i run into the sporting center shop a few shops down. I immediately to to get some running shoes, yoga pants, cute workout leggings, and a bunch of sports bras. I need something to hold my iPod. Going around a few isles i see iPod pouches. Going through the colors i feel someone looking at me. Ignoring it i grab a black pouch, and a purple one too. I turn around. I was right. Too right. Someone was staring at me. That someone was someone i really didn't want to see again.