Chapter 13

Sorry I've been away for a while. I swear I will try and update as often as possible. This chapter gets a teeny but heated. So.... enjoy!
_____________________________________"I would love to" Derek said smoothly, making me wonder if this whole thing was only to get to me. I wont let him get in my pants even if that was the whole point. I unlock my front door and hold the door open for Derek silently waiting for him to come in. He steps into my house and I can already feel tension, not as if there were something we were waiting for but more like something being held from the conversation like a lie. "Would you like a drink, or anything"? I hope he says yes so I can get away from this awkwardness. He shakes his head looking at me, so I set my purse down on the kitchen table and go to sit down on the opposite side of the same couch he's sitting on. "I had the best time tonight, thanks for everything Derek". With that he smiles and I laugh. "Well I hope I can make the next one even better, if you want to have a next one that is". I knew he wasn't that kind of guy, I mean I might have for a little while but that's just me being me. Before could answer back he did probably the most surprising thing. He leans over and kisses me! I freeze, until about 2 seconds I melt into the kiss. Soon enough we both really get into it and start heavily making out. We pull both of our jackets off and now his shirt off. I look over at him and find an 8 pack. My eyes slowly drift up as I kiss up his stomach and chest. Soon I get to his mouth kissing him with him kissing back and I open my eyes. His eyes are yellow. Bright yellow. I jump back off of the couch His whole face looks different. His usually stubbly face is filled with furry sideburns, his eyes are a light amber color lost like the tip of a flame. I scream as I take everything in, I scramble away and stand up rushing behind my kitchen counter still staring at him in awe. He turned from one regular, extremely hot guy, to.......THIS! He jumps up startled shutting his eyes making the turn bad to his regular stunning green. Stop Katerina! He's something else don't think about him like that. He jumps up and rushes to the other side of the counter across from me. I jump back into the fridge scared out of my mind. "Listen, I guess I have to explain myself" Derek says shouting a little. "NO SHIT SHERLCOK, MAYBE JUST A LITTLE" I start yelling too. I cant get this situation figured out in my brain. "I might not be human ".