"Yeah, I seen her and Yatta the other day." He laughed, but Mamé looked embarrassed.

"Milli." He stuck his hand out and smirked at her.

She smiled while shaking it. "Mamé"

"Mamé?" I heard Yatta from the back.

He came out from one of the rooms with a confused look on his face until he saw us.

"Hey Yatta" Mamé spoke with a wave and a smile.

"Wassup?" He eyed her and smiled.

I laughed in my head, just looking at his face. I knew my cousin had it bad for my homegirl, but he's a little hoe. I don't need him messing up my friendship because she's a real ass female, I don't come across people like her that often. Plus, she's my roommate and that would be all bad. But, if he really wants to take it there with her then he needs to be forreal about it.

He looked over at me and gave me a death glare. "Let me talk to you."

I raised an eyebrow, confused but still followed him into the room he came out of. "What?"

"Why you bring her out here?" He asked, trying to keep it down.

"Is there a problem?" I asked confused.

"Yea bro, she don't need to be over here. This shit embarrassing as fuck!" He mugged me.

"Nigga she don't give a fuck. I was just talking to her in the car about how we were livin. Stop trippin."

"Whatever man, you bet not fuck this shit up for me. On Cork" He spoke.

"Aw YaYa, you must really like her." I cooed but he waved me off.

"She cool."  He tried to hide his smile.

I left out of the room to find Mamé sitting on the couch with her arms crossed, looking uncomfortable as hell. KE, Yase & Tiggz were all smoking in silence, glancing at her from time to time.

"Come here, I wanna show you sum." Yatta spoke to Mamé.

"Okay." She stood up. I wiggled my eyebrows at her as she passed me.
______________________________

                              Mamé's POV

"You rap or something?" I asked Yatta as I walked around the room which looked like it was supposed to be a studio.

"A lil sum, lemme play it for you." He motioned for me to come to him.

I stood next to him by his computer awkwardly and he chuckled.

"What?" I asked with a confused look.

"You be acting like you scared of me or sum." He chuckled.

"Boy no." I waved him off.

"Aight then." He pulled me down onto his lap then started pulling up the file for his music.

I nodded my head to the beat while trying to pick up all his lyrics. I liked it, a lot actually. I guess he could tell I was feeling it, because once it was over he started smiling.

"You raw! How are you not famous yet?" I turned towards him.

"I ain't drop it." He shrugged.

I nudged his shoulder. "And why not?"

He shrugged again. "Ion know, never thought people would fuck with my shit anyway. Ain't no point in trying."

"Are you serious? Yatta this song slaps! You need to drop this immediately. I'll even promote your music for you if you need me to."

He smiled. "Look at you, using our slang and shit." He laughed. "But I appreciate it. I'm just not motivated enough to start rapping for real. But I guess I'll drop it."

"Well, I'm here for you if you need me." I spoke.

He looked at me then leaned back in the spinner chair, startling me.

He chuckled. "You good?"

"Yea." I gently placed my hand on his chest to push myself up.

He grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me a little closer. "You know you my girl right?"

My heart was beating uncontrollably as I looked at him. "I am?"

"Yuh" He licked his lips. "Ever since I laid eyes on you I told KE and them you was gon be my girl."

I leaned into him and placed a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away.

He wasn't having just that so he pulled my face close to his by my chin and our thick lips attacked one another's.

"Yatta you-"

I quickly pulled away when KE walked in.

"Oh, my fault." He smirked as he closed the door.

I laughed and Yatta shook his head.

"He just had to fuck shit up." He mumbled. I smiled then pulled him in for another kiss.

"Mamé we-"

I pulled away again and Jasmine stood by the door with her mouth hanging open.

"Blood, you gotta go!" Yatta smacked his lips.

"First of all, stop kissing my homegirl. Secondly, I don't know who the fuck you're talking to. Third, girl we gotta go!" Jas spoke.

I got off of his lap and fixed my shirt, getting ready to leave.

"You gon call me right?"

"Of course." I pecked his lips again.

"Fucking gross." Jasmine spoke as she held the door open for me.

"Bye nigga!" She closed the door on Yatta.

"I'll see y'all later." Jasmine spoke to the rest of them. I just waved.

"Fashoo" They spoke and KE wiggled his eyebrows at me. I shook my head at him before laughing.

_______________________________