I immediately lifted my eyes with a moan as he used his height to put his head upside down before reaching for my lips making me immediately grimace at his breath of tequila. "Ew! You stink of alcohol. "

"And you feel the bacon. It's tempting." Chris reprimanded me making me grimace more in disgust before giggling in our kiss.

I lifted my hands all the same to deepen the kiss before tenderly caressing his jaw as he stepped back with a smile blissfully on his lips swollen.

"What do you want to do today?" "

"I do not know. You? "

Chris smiled wickedly, waving his eyebrows suggestively, raising my eyes to the ceiling before turning to my plate.

It drew a new burst of laughter from Chris as he sat at my side before pulling one of my legs to lay on his thighs.

I gave him a distracted smile as he put his hand on my knee before shaking my head as I poked again on my plate.

We ate in a comfortable silence sometimes broken by questions about the party, about our week in general, the bills paid and my medical appointments.

However, Chris did not wait to catch up as he gave me a broad, secret smile. "You know what? I think I found what I wanted to do today. "

"Really?" And what is it? I asked intrigued by his mischievous expression.

" It is a surprise. Go get dressed. Something not too fanciful. I take care of the dishes. All you have to do is give me twenty minutes. "

I gave him a look surprised not really knowing what he was simmering before shaking my head deciding that it was better not to ask.

"Fine. Twenty minutes. I recalled, pointing maliciously with my finger at my narrowed eyes before heading down the corridor under his impatient eyes.

I shook my head as I heard it start immediately, before heading to our room.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a brilliant sunlight passing through our window, leaving me to think that today would be a pleasant day.

With this thought, I stopped in front of our dresser before I decided on a long black dress tight.

It was strange thought that I hated the dresses before. Now, the only garment in which I felt most comfortable was these light and arched dresses.

I finished the whole with my faithful pair of red bass converse before heading into the bathroom.

I made my needs before I stopped in front of the sink to wash my hands. Then I brushed my teeth quickly before taking my small box of pill.

I took one for the day before giving a quick glance at my reflection in the mirror.
My brown curls hung loosely over my shoulders letting me play absent-mindedly with the tip of my hair.