Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Anna

“C’mon Elsa, you’ve been in there, like forever!”

I screamed, trying to shout loud enough so her sister can hear her over the splashing of the water as Elsa takes a nice, warm shower.

I can’t believe that I’m just standing out here waiting for her to finish taking a shower as I freeze.

I thought, as the door quickly creaks open and my sister comes out with her silky, ivory hair tied up in a messy bun.

“Your turn.”

She grins, as I give her a smile.

I walk into the fog-covered bathroom. I start to cough, the fog was so thick that I couldn’t even find the toilet, I was pretty sure that it was nearby. I extend my arms to see(more like feel) if there was anything in my path that I might just bump into. There seemed to be nothing there, when something hits me right in the gut. I spoke to soon, I didn’t notice that the toilet was right in front of me. I pull myself away from the toilet, Elsa giggles, as she waves her hand and clears away the fog.

I let out an awkward laugh that I think she knew that I was glad that she did that… magic.

I step out if the bathroom wearing only a bathrobe and catch Elsa watching romance series again. I snicker. Elsa quickly turns her head, she probably heard me quietly laughing at her as she dreamily stares into the guy.

“Oh Elsa, you’ve been so desperate for love these days.”

I tease. She replies with a sly grin.

“Well that’s easy for you to say, you have a boyfriend.”

She states, I smile back.

“I’m going upstairs.”

I murmur. She gives me a nod and no longer pays attention to me as I rush up the stairs.