Hunting Vladis (2)

All five of them cut the bags and pouches off the dead assassins and within two minutes, the group left the area, continuing west. They kept quiet as they moved, wanting to move as quickly as they could, trying to get as far as they could, away from the dead bodies as they could.

By nightfall the group had made it to a waterfall with a cave behind the waterfall. The five of them crawled inside the cave, resting their tired bodies trying to catch their breaths.

"Anyone in need of a patch up?" Hongmo asked as she pulled her bag off of her back.

"I do." Doc said as he too took off all the bags he was holding on to and dropped them on the floor. "Let me go wash up first then you can patch me up."

Doc got up and limped his way out of the cave to wash up and change.

"I need a patch up!" BP said as he too dropped all the bags he was carrying and left to go get cleaned up. Nightmare just left his bags where he stood and followed BP and Doc.

Vixen laid on the cave floor staring at Hongmo in awe. Hongmo didn't even look tired nor did she look like she was injured at all from the fight.

"I should go clean up too." Vixen said as she rolled over on to her hands and knees. She crawled out of the cave. Hongmo smiled as she built a small fire for light, then as she pulled out all the materials needed to clean, sew, and wrap up any wounds.

Doc was the first to come back, with his hair still dripping wet and with a fresh set of clothes. His shirt was off as he showed his back to Hongmo. Doc had gotten a wound on his back shoulder blade and although it wasn't deep, it still needed to be sewn up and covered. Hongmo washed her hand before she began sewing up his shoulder. When she finished, she put a healing ointment over the wound to help it heal faster and stop the bleeding. After she put the ointment on she wrapped his chest with clean bandages.

"Thank you Miss Hongmo." Doc said as he put on his shirt. "If you have not shown up when you did, we would have had a different story tonight."

"No problem. It is lucky I found you guys when I did." Hongmo told him.

"Only Gods know where to takes us where they need us." Doc said.

"I don't believe in the Gods." Hongmo told him.

'Even if you don't, I do. And I believe the Gods lead you to us to help us in our hour in need." Doc said as he stepped aside for Hongmo to look at BP's wounds.

His wounds were on his chest and arms. Hongmo had quickly worked on his wounds as well patching him up while he complained of the pain.

"You're lucky they didn't attack your face and ruin your beauty." Hongmo teased him.

"As if I would let them come an inch close to this face." BP said as he pointed to his face. "Just look at it! Its a work of art!"

Hongmo smiled a Vixen walked in limping.

"Hongmo..." Vixen wined. "Help! I can't have a scar on my legs. They're the only beautiful thing I have left that isn't scarred."

Hongmo pushed BP away as he hunched away to give space to Vixen to be patched up. Hongmo looked at the ugly leg scar and took her time cleaning the wound. She sewed it up nicely and put the healing ointment on it. After she finished wrapping it up, Hongmo gave Vixen a scar reducing ointment to put over the wound once it heals.

"Remember, only when your wound is healed can you but that ointment on your scar. If you put it before it's fully healed, you'll only make the scar uglier!"

Vixen nodded her head up and down in agreement. She understood the that the results of reducing the scar on her leg would be up to her.

"Did Nightmare get injured?" Hongmo asked as she waited by the fire for him to come back.

"Don't think so. If he did, he would have came already. Probably searching the area for beasts or enemies while finding an escape route." BP said.

"I'm going to wash up too." Hongmo told them as she dosed out the fire, blanketing the cave in darkness again.

Hongmo took her bag and made her way down to the side of the waterfall where it wasn't so fierce and as she bathed she knew where Nightmare stood as he stared at her.  He watched as she took off her clothes and washed her body quickly with the cold water and a rag.  He watched as she pulled out the fresh clothing from her bag and wore it as she washed the dirty clothes and wrung it dry.  

"Are you going to hide there all night?" Hongmo said as she turned towards his direction.  "Or are you too shy to come say hi to me?"  

From the shadows Nightmare moved away from his hiding spot and came towards her.  He reached out his hand and slide his hand through her messy hair to the back of her head.  His lips met hers as he kissed her tentatively and softly.  His light kisses nipped at her lips as he teased her with his tongue, just gently seeking out her tongue and mouth.  A soft moan came from Hongmo as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders bringing him closer to her.  Their bodies met as he other hand wrapped around her waist.  Her chest pressed up against his as the kiss deepened and in a few minutes, Hongmo had to pull back away from him to take a breath.  Their heavy breathing along with the waterfall were the only two things they heard as Nightmare placed his forehead against hers.  

"I missed you."  Nightmare told her.  "I didn't know if I had any right to seek you after we came back to Obe, for I never saw you at the Crimson Lightening Tea House and I couldn't find the courage to knock at your door to invite myself in without a proper invitation. I didn't know how to contact you and I wasn't sure if you felt the same way I did so I just left you alone." 

Hongmo smiled at Nightmare and kissed him again.  But this time she lead the kiss and devoured him.  She showed him just how much she wanted him and their kiss consumed each other their passion built up quickly.  However it was Nightmare who stepped away from her this time.  

"We can't."  He told her.  "Not here.  Not like this."  

Hongmo felt dejected, but she nodded her head in agreement.  Instead Nightmare took her in his arms and held her until both of their bodies calmed down enough for them to think straight.  

"Lets go back."  Nightmare suggested as he lead her into the cave.  

To everyone's surprise, they watched as Nightmare, who they have always known to be alone and not interested in women or men,  walked in with Hongmo, holding her hand as they entered the cave together.