Hunting The Tyrant (2)

Hongmo had hid out in her apartment above the dress shop.  To be closer to The Tyrant's home, but truthfully she also was hiding form Mace and Asano.  It has been two days since Lady Masa's kidnapping and Prince Asano's wedding was on hold until she had fully recuperated from her ordeal.  She regretted her decision of showing them her phoenix wings after she left.  She was afraid of what they would think of her now that she had revealed her true self to them.  

"Who would have thought that you were such a chicken shit? Aren't you the one who always said that you didn't care about what others thought about you?"  The Goryo said mocking her words.  

"Shut up."  

"Just admit that you care about them and you care about what they think about you."  The Goryo told her.  "So we can move on and continue our plan to kill The Tyrant."  

"Has anyone ever told you that you talked too much?"  

"You'll be bored to death should I stop talking to you.  Your life was already boring to begin with, it didn't start getting interesting until I combined our souls together." 

Hongmo sorted but turned her head towards the men's clothing shop that was ran by The Tyrant.  He went tot he clothing shop every other night to check in on his business and Hongmo's small apartment was right across from the shop.  

The Tyrant would visit the shop when they close and after his duties were done at the Dark Warhammer headquarters.  He would stay inside for an hour before heading home.  Hongmo caught a break when the sky turned dark and the thunder sounded loudly before the lightning flashed.  She could go and sneak into the men's shop in her dragon skin armor.  Hongmo crawled up the roof top of the building and took off her clothes as the dragon skin armor fitted over her like a second skin.  It covered her from head to toe, covering every part of her body in dragon skin.  She quickly braided her hair and tied it at the tip with a black ribbon.  Her phoenix wings unfolded and stretched out before she flew up into the dark grey clouds and over to the men's shop.  She landed on the room of the building and folded her wings back before finding the roof access door.  

Hongmo entered the building quietly as she made her way along the dimly lit shadows and hid behind large rolls of fabric and listened.  She waited until the clothing shop closed and the only person there was the manager who was waiting for The Tyrant to visit.  Hongmo silently and quickly moved along the hallways and found the managers office and hide in the corner of the room behind several large rolls of fabric and two mannequins.  She listened as the front door opened and closed with muffled talking as they came closer to the office. 

The entered and Hongmo could hear the two men talking.  The first man was talking was very submissive to the other person, so she guessed that the submissive person was the manager while the other domineering man was The Tyrant.  

"Did business go well today?"  Tyrant asked Manager Lowe.  

"Yes, everything went well as usual."  Lowe said.  

"And the information that I wanted you to find for me?"  He asked.   

"Nothing since the stories that we heard two days ago."  Lowe said as he look down on his desk.  He couldn't look at The Tyrant in the face while giving him bad news.  

"How could Ghost just show up and disappear without a trace?"  The Tyrant said angrily.  "And now there's stories of Ghost commanding a dragon AND phoenix!  How am I suppose to kill Ghost if no one knows where he is and who he is!"  

"Master Mace should know."  Lowe reminded him.  

"We cannot afford to start a bloody war with the Blood Moon Organization!  Did you forget how he killed Minister Sonya without the use of his assassins and without the use of a blade!?  With one word, he was able to kill Minister Sonya in four days by using the King to do his dirty work!"  The Tyrant shouted at Lowe.  "No, we cannot afford to insult Master Mace or the Blood Moon Organization!"  

"There is no one else who knows Ghost other than him.  Ghost has made no connection with other assassins within the Blood Moon and has not shown himself in front of others, other than two days ago when Lady Masa was kidnapped. And as quickly as Ghost showed up, he left within a flash of a light."  Tyrant said as he was thinking through his options.  "A fucken flash of light!  Light!  Who does that?  And where does he go?" 

"Maybe he is truly a ghost?"   Lowe said out loud.  

Tyrant's big hand came out and slapped Lowe in the face.  A loud slapping noise was heard as it echoed in the room.  

"I told you already,  Ghost is not a ghost.  Ghost is a man. Say that he is a ghost one more time and I'll cut your tongue out!"  

"Yes, Master Tyrell."  

Another slap could be heard as The Tyrant slapped Lowe again.  "I remember telling you to call me Master Tyrant and not Master Tyrell!"  

Lowe fell to his knees and kowtowed.  "Please forgive this servant.  This servant is stupid and has forgotten this servant's mouth."  

"Get up or I'll make sure you'll never get up ever again."  

Lowe stood up quickly and stood still with his head bowed.  His eyes met the ground, unwilling to look at The Tyrant.  

"There has to be a way to lure the Ghost out again."  The Tryant said out loud thinking.  

"Ghost came out to save Lady Masa on her wedding day, which means Lady Masa must have some connection to Ghost.  Her wedding was postpone until she recovered from the kidnapping.  We can stage another kidnapping and take Lady Masa hostage.  Ghost would surely come out again if we have her.  As long as we can come up with a plan to get her hidden away quickly and quietly, we can use her life as a bargaining chip and demand anything we want from Ghost.  Even his life!  We can blame the kidnapping on the people who planned out her first kidnapping and not incur the wrath of the Lone Wolf, Prince Asano." 

The Tyrant stood up and kissed Lowe on the lips. 

"Sometimes you can be a goddamn genius!"  The Tyrant said as he kissed Lowe one more time. 

The loud moaning from both of them could be heard from Hongmo's location as they proceeded to start having sex in the office.  Hongmo stood still behind all the fabric and prayed for their activities to finish quickly.