Prince Asano's Wedding

All hell broke loose on Prince Asano's wedding.  The bride's wedding party along with her carriage was attacked in the middle of the city bringing chaos and confusion.  Asano's guard where killed by the hidden agents among the crowd.  They were totally overpowered by the hidden agents and were not able to save the kidnapping of the bride, Lady Masa.  By the time Prince Asano heard about the kidnapping, he and his elite soldiers chased after the kidnappers.  

The streets were lined with citizens who came out to congratulate the bride on her wedding day, the streets were packed as they watched the kidnapping happen.  There were several agents that were hidden among them and they killed who ever got in their way.  The citizens fell like flies as the agents killed without mercy and without prejudice, causing mayhem.   Within the crazy atmosphere, Lady Masa was kidnapped and her guards killed.  

The team of agents were able to get out of the royal city, causing mayhem along the way, they easily killed the soldiers guarding the wall and the gates as if they planned out everything before hand.  Asano and his elite soldiers followed the agents through a different exit and made sent out scouts to ensure they don't lose Lady Masa.  

Who they were and what they wanted from her, he didn't care, fore he was going to hunt them down and kill them and their family for angering him and taking from him what belonged to him.  

-------

Hongmo was sitting in the private tea room across from Mace while his hostess brought him the news of the kidnapping.  Mace's fist tighten in anger as Lady Masa was also his friend.  She was raised as a Lady and didn't know how to fight.  She didn't have an ounce of martial skills to her body and only learned of the four womanly arts of painting, chess, poetry and music.  

"You okay?"  Hongmo asked as she saw him show his anger through his tighten fist.  

"I'm going to go help him save Lady Masa."  He told her. "Even though Prince Asano might not need my help, I want to give it to him anyways.  They're both my friends and I can't just sit here and worry."  

Hongmo nodded her head in understanding. "Then go.  I will be fine."  

Mace was surprised at her answer.  He thought she would ask to tag along with him to help Asano save Lady Masa.  But seeing how she didn't ask him to go along with him, he could only guess that Hongmo was actually heartbroken to see Asano get married to another woman that she wouldn't help Asano save Lady Masa.  He couldn't blame her for not wanting to help save the woman marrying the man she loved, but with her silence, it hurt his heart to know that she felt so strongly about Asano.  And he wondered if he too had a portion of her heart as Asano does.   

"Be careful."  Hongmo said right as Mace stood up to leave.  "Both of you should take care."  

Mace's heart tugged at her caring words before he quickly kissed her and left.  Hongmo sat inside the tearoom until there was no more tea in the teapot.  When she left, it had been an hour since Mace left and an hour and a half since Asano left with his elite soldiers.  

Hongmo made her way to one of her hideout apartments and changed quickly into a black pants and shirt.  She braided her hair and  strapped on her sword and daggers on as she made her way to the roof top of the apartment.  She traveled from roof top to roof top, making her way to the gates and avoiding the mayhem in the streets as soldiers came to kill the secret agents and bring order to the streets.  Hongmo left by the wall with the least amount of guards and soldiers guarding it.  Their attention was on the gates, no one could enter and no one could leave as they closed the gate doors.  

Hongmo jumped over the wall with the help of the phoenix wings and ran with qi infused strength as she bolted into the nearest forest.  She was a blur in those that tried to look at what the blur was.  What ever it was, they kept their distance as the blur was gone before they could rub their eyes to make sure what they saw was real.  

Once Hongmo was deep in the forest, she then unleashed her wings and flew up and over the clouds trying her best to see where they have taken Lady Masa.  Within 20 minutes, she found the trail and followed it.  Within another 20 minutes, she was able to catch up with Asano, Mace and their men as they rode at full charge towards the kidnappers.  

The kidnappers rode on horses with Lady Masa's unconscious body tied to a horse as it was lead by a man.  Hongmo watched as several shadows from the forest joined in with the kidnappers, making their group bigger and bigger.  Asano and his soldiers along with Mace and his guards were not enough for the group of men that kept on growing.  

"Who are they working for?"  Hongmo asked herself as the group grew with more people.  They ran to an open field where three whole platoons stood still, waiting for the delivery.  Who ever was the brains behind the kidnapping had everything planned out.  They were also someone who was strong enough to hire three platoons of soldiers along with the men who infiltrated the royal city and the group of men who helped the kidnappers escape.  Asano, Mace and their men were walking into a trap.  They were going to die if Hongmo didn't help.