The picnic

It was a beautiful day in Mewni birds were singing, the sun shining and everything was perfect. Moon was sitting under a tree on a picnic blanket drinking juice and looking at the lovely flowers. What so happen to walk by was a mysterious lizard monster. He stood at the top of a hill looking down at Moon not noticing him standing there. Moon finally turned around and saw him starring at her in awe.

She smiled at him warmly and Toffee just stood there not knowing what to say. Finally she said in a sweet tone "hi nice to meet you my name is Moon and you are!". "T-toffee" he studderd. "What a unique name and don't worry I'm not going to hurt you Mr.Toffee honest why don't you join me in a picnic I was about to eat some finger sandwiches I made why don't you have some with me" she insisted in her sweet British accent.

"That's if you want to" Moon added. Toffee thought for awhile then nodded walking towards her than sat down next to her. Moon handed Toffee a finger Sandwhich, Toffee ate it. "Well how is it?" Moon asked. "It's...good..." Toffee said quietly. "I'm glad!" Moon repiled back smiling.

"You know I was wondering what is a creature like you doing out here?" Moon asked. "You mean you don't know?" Toffee said panicking a little. "Know about what and are you okay?" she asked. "Uh....yeah yeah I'm fine and uh nothing" Toffee said blushing with embarrassment. "Oh alright" Moon said drinking her juice.

"Moon!" someone yelled. Toffee jumped up scared. "Oh haha its ok that's my mother I have to go but we can see each other again tomorrow here if you want I'll be here every day" Moon sweetly said hugging Toffee. Toffee hugged back and said, "ok...see you and whatever they are saying to you is a lie" then he left without saying another word.

"Huh what?" Moon questioned herself. Then she her name again then left. As she walked back home she thought about him hoping he'll be back tomorrow.

((Hope you guys like if you want more comment and vote and tell your friends to do the same please and thank you))