A big smile was even drawn on my lips as the Pepsi-Max girls suddenly widened their eyes at my approach.

"Hi !" I grinned gaily with a sardonic smile before giving a real smile on Sana as the latter looked at me with broad eyes of relief.

I sat on the bench beside the brunette, squeezing her hand in mine before crossing one leg over the other with my free hand on my belly as the girls stared at my bump in disbelief and shocked.

"So ... what did I miss ?"

This awakened the girls from their stupor as Sara coughed before giving an undecided look at Sana and me. "The rest of the girls will not come so... there's no point staying here. "

I smirked knowingly before I looked at Sana from the corner of my eye in sympathy.

Honestly, seeing her about to cry was almost too much to keep the secret but the girls had begged me to keep the secret.

Especially Vilde, she wanted her bad ass entrance.

I squeezed my hand over Sana's to show her I was still there before watching the girls get up.

However, that was before I heard familiar voices screaming away for Sana.

I immediately glanced over my shoulder to see the girls land in the red van that Chris had found for our bus before turning to Sana.

The latter had the biggest smile surprised as she turned to me in disbelief. "You knew about that?"

"Oops ? "

"Fy faen !" She exclaimed, pulling me with her to join the girls.

I shook my head as we climbed the steps before stretching out my arms as Noora hugged me.

I watched Vilde kiss Sana with affection before shaking my head as giggling as the girls showed inside the van renovated with club lights and white benches.

Eva helped me climb inside the van letting my head shake as Sana kissed the redhead and Noora in her arms before climbing beside me to hug me in her side.

"If you fuck with Sana, you fuck with us !" Cried Vilde, making us laugh more before raising our middle fingers for the Pepsi-Max girls.

20: 56

I shook my head as I looked at all of our friends all together. No more drama, no more crying and only joy, good humor and partying.

It was Eva's birthday after all.

I got up at the sight of Even and Isak playing cricket with Elias and Mickael and decided to join them.

"Hallo ? Is there still room for me? "

"You're not supposed to rest ?" Elias replied immediately signing my prominent bump making me squint my eyes on the brown.

I pointed at him with a threatening air, immediately raising laughter from the rest of the boys."You never heard of not spoiling with a pregnant woman ? Because I can assure you that the rumor is true! "

"Bro, burned !" Mickael cried out immediately as Elias rolled his eyes before drinking his glass of wine.

I shared a smile with the latter before I leaned into the side of Isak as the latter hugged me."I think about it... do you know the sexes already ?"

"Maybe ?" I teased wasting wide glances of excitement and hope from Isak and Even before shaking my head. " No no no. You will not have me with your adorable gay couple power."

"Our what ?" Chuckled Even in a flash before squeeze me into his side leaving me sandwiched between the two blonds. "Come on, Celeste. We are your best friends. "