9- Double Annoyance

Thank you guys so much! It makes me so happy to see people commenting and voting on the story within a couple hours of uploading! Special thanks to KimRetallack for voting and commenting, you're awesome! Now, onwards with the story.

Antonio POV

     The flight to the mall was uneventful, as well as the shopping. Emma asked my opinion on EVERYTHING she bought. I must have told her twenty times, that she could but whatever she wanted.

     About three hours later, we left with eight bags, and me, Gil and Francis carrying most of Bella's bags. Gil, Francis and I each got one bag full of things. Mine was filled with cookbooks and other reading materials; Gil's bag was filled with things needed for working out like weights or sweatbands; and lastly, Francis' bag, we were too scared to look in.

     We walked Emma to her dorm and gave her back her bags, then left. Gil decided he was going to check up on his "baby" brother Ludwig; Francis was going to see a movie with Misaki; and I was going to start cooking for Lovi and me.

     As soon as I entered the apartment, I noticed that the lights were on,  and something was cooking. I decided to make a run for it to our shared room but it was too late.

     The hardwood creaked beneath my feet, and Lovi has heard the door open.

     "Toni. Come here." I nearly screamed when I heard his sickening innocent voice. I slowly made my way over to the kitched were Lovino sat. I placed the bag on the counter and looked up. Lovino now stood, clutching a metal ladle in his hand, smacking it against his other palm for emphasis. I swear I saw the visage of a shinigami behind him, please have mercy.

     "So imagine my surprise when my water is laced with sleeping medicine. I wake up three hours later, and I start to make dinner because you're out with your friends, but then, you fly back holding the school bitch's bags and she's clutching onto your arm. My, my Toni, what a mess you've gotten yourself into.." Lovi said the whole thing calmly, oh god, I'm gonna die.

     I bowed my head, and Lovi smacked the back of my head hard with the ladle.

     "I don't expect it to happen again." Lovi finished darkly. I nodded, not wanting to get hit again.

     Lovi turned around and continued making dinner. I smelled something delicious, and it was paella! I was happy that he was making the recipe that I left him, but I was even happier that he was wearing my apron. It was yellow, with lots of tomatoes all over it.

     We ate dinner soon afterwards, I complimented Lovi on his yummy cooking, but he stayed silent. I took a shower after dinner, and Lovi left the house to meet with his friends.

     I was sort of jealous when Alfred came over to pick Lovi up. Apparently Lovi is friends with Alfred, Arthur, Matthew, and Sami, a smart Russian girl.

     What's more annoying is the fact that Alfred drapes himself over Lovi, even though he's dating Arthur. Although he's not doing it in a flirty or romantic way, it still pisses me off.

     Whatever, it's not like they're gonna drink together? Right?