8- Heart Betrayal

You guys are awesome! Sorry it takes so long to upload! But summer's here so expect more story parts. Now, let the story begin! :3

Antonio POV

     Lovino, I had decided, was going to hurt himself more if he didn't take a break now. I had been nice, telling him to please get back in bed, or suggesting that he take it easy, but I was done. After the thirtieth time I asked Lovi to get back in bed, I snapped. I got Lovi a glass of water, as I saw his was out, but I stirred in sleeping medicine.

     He was out within ten minutes, and I put him back in bed. I wrote him a note saying I was going to be out with friends, and I locked the door and left.

     I found Gil at the gym lifting weights and working out his wings. I decided to join, but we left when a lot of girls started drooling over us. Gil had his pancake, and I had my tomato. We found Francis at an art gallery, talking to a girl in a white blouse. The girl had long black hair tied in a low ponytail with two loose strands hanging over her shoulders, and bangs tucked behind her ears (kinda like Kikyo's from InuYasha). No one could deny this girl was beautiful, with pale skin that constrasted with her lucious dark hair. She wore skinny jeans and a white blouse, and periwinkle flats that matched her eyes. Francis was talking to her, and she was giggling.

     The girl's name was Misaki, Francis told us. She was Japanese and the cousin of Kiku Honda, another boy at our school. She was mastering the culinary arts like Francis was. Francis claims it was fate that brought them together and love that bonds them to each other.

     As we were walking back to the dorms, Francis' room to be specific, we heard a shriek. There was an angry lady glaring at another girl. The larger girl's name was Emma, a seemingly sweet Belgian girl. The smaller girl was Zoé, a Peruvian student who was kind and smart. Emma was holding a basket full of now wet shirts, pants and skirts. Zoé was holding a mostly empty glass of what seemed to be orange juice.

     "I-I'm sorry Señorita Emma! I-i wasn't looking where I was going! I didn't mean to ruin your clothes! I can put them in the wash again, i-if you want..." She seemed nervous talking to Emma, which didn't make sense since Emma is so nice!

     Emma tched. "I was going to wear this stuff to seduce Toni~. You better be sorry b****! Ugh, now I have to wash these again. Apparently these clothes are the only ones that he likes on me. ARGH!"

     The smaller girl flinched, as did I. Bella was trying to seduce me?! I liked Lovi, not Emma! What had gotten into Emma?! She knew that I thought of her as just a friend!

     "Lo siento señorita Emma!" Zoé cried, clutching onto the glass while shaking.

     "Sorry doesn't cut it you wannabe! I'm gonna kill you!" Emma screamed.

     I chose this time to knock on the door. I heard a stiffled "I'll be back", probably from Emma; followed by footsteps.

     The door opened calmly, clearly hiding the emotions of the person opening the door. "Who is it?" Emma called in a sickening sweet and fake voice.

     "Lo siento, but Emma, would you like to join us for some shopping at the store? We didn't want to take up your time too much." I faked the fact that I hadn't just heard Emma being rude and that she's trying to seduce me. Apparently it worked, she nodded excitedly then raced into her dorm, then came back with a handbag and put on some high heels.

     She latched onto my arm, completely ignoring Gil and Francis. Before now, I would have just thought it was her being friendly, now I want her off of me. Francis and Gil intervened, thankfully. They told Emma about a new clothing shop that I liked to shop in (I didn't, but rather I disliked it). She gushed and said she'd love to see it once we got there. I sighed, but she soon latched onto my arm full force again. The part where had to start running to take off and fly was coming up, so I told Emma that takeoff would be soon and that she needed to let go. She frowned, but simply sighed and let go. We took off an started flying to the mall.