3- Lovino's Adventure

Lovino POV
Today was the day when we get our schedules. I flew up to the 3rd floor with Antonio and we each got out schedules. I had one class today, and two tommorow, and that was going to be the schedule for the rest of the year, Antonio was also taking three majors but he had it opposite that I did. I was doing a triple major, but it wasn't that bad. I decided on taking design, art, and music along with my other needed classes like math and physics and self defence. (Its a special angel school, they have to defend themselves from demons) Antonio's schedule looked different than mine. He was going for three majors also. He was taking music and literature and choir (Its real in this story, or maybe it's a real college class. Idk). He said he wanted to become a music teacher someday. I wanted to design clothes but anyways. I finished my class at 10:00, and then I finished my normal classes at 1:00. As I flew out of my last class, I saw Antonio flying in a straight line. He crashed right into me and all his papers began to fall the 4 story high drop. He was still holding his head while i dropped down to catch all of his papers and his binder. I said sorry and gave him his stuff along with a note I was going to give to him this morning.
I went back to the room and started cleaning and I grabbed all our laundry. I had maybe 6 sets of dirty clothes in a bag, and Antonio had maybe 7 sets of dirty clothes. I made a mental note to take him and me shopping to get some new clothes since we both didn't have that many.
I flew down to the washing machines and put our clothes in. I went back upstairs and took off both our sheets to wash those too. The clothes finished after I had a quick snack, and I went and switched those with the sheets. I put most of the clothes into the dryer when I pulled out something that made me laugh.
He had a pair of Spanish flag underwear. I laughed and smiled a little bit and put the clothes into the dryer to start it. I kept smiling all day, and didn't even once stop. It felt good. I pulled out the sheets out of the dryer since the clothes took longer to dry and I put them in for another cycle. I pulled out the warm sheets and made the bed. I finally pulled out the clothes later and they were so warm I just snuggled into them and took a siesta. It must have been a while later when I heard a camera snap, and I yawned awake. Antonio was there with a happy smile on his face, and he laughed gently at me.
"Ah. You took a nap while doing the laundry, that's not good. You need to get more sleep then Lovi!" He laughed. I smiled at him gently (My gosh! So OOC) in my half sleeping state. When I was back to scowling I pulled myself out of the pile and Antonio's underwear fell out too. I snorted and he looked embarrassed. Good.
"Um. Well that's embarrassing. Eh he. I guess we're even then." He said while blushing and looking away. He picked them up and turned away to put them in the drawer when he turned around and said. "By the way, thanks for doing the laundry Lovi~" I could feel a blush rising to my face, but I turned around and said "I'll make dinner since you had a lot of classes today, okay?"
____________________________________

Another chapter done. You guys should totally check out LovinoVeVargas. Anyways, adiós!