1- Antonio

Lovino POV
Today was the day I started colledge in America with other angels. I wasn't like Feli, where I could make new friends whenever. I was a grumpy Italian while he was the Italian spirit, happy and excited. I was nervous for the first day of colledge though. Nonno was in Italy still, and we had to stay in the dorms or get our own places.
Feli chose to get a dorm just like me, because we both didn't want to waste money when we already had access to housing. Anyways, we were at the colledge and we both had our bags with us.
"Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeta, and I'm in charge of the girls dorms!" A girl said while on top of the stage. She blabbered on about stuff for the girl's dorms until a guy walked onto the stage next to her. She walked off and he started speaking.
"Hello, my name is Roderich and I am in charge of the guy's dorms. If you have any needs, ask me. The dorm room numbers are on this sheet, as well as your roomate's name and a little information about them. The dorms are in the white building to the left of this stage. In the morning, you will get your schedules on the room labeled 'New Students'. It's on the 3rd floor, and you have to fly to get there. Good luck." He finished.
I was excited for classes, and the madhouse to get to the dorm sheet began. I flew over everyone else, despite my fear of others going to crash into me, and looked at the sheet. 'Antonio Fernández Carriedo' it read next to my name for my roomate. He was probably Spanish and not from America, like me. It said he was happy and kind. Then it dawned on me. 'We're polar opposites. We won't get along well.' My room number was 176, and I grabbed my bags and flew, fast, to my dorm and started unpacking quickly so my stupid new roomate didn't have to see my clothes and judge me.
"Hola roomate! It was Lovi right?" He yelled into the room.
"Stop yelling bastard!" I countered. He smiled at me, and I felt my face start to grin, but I stopped myself.
"Hola Lovi. I'm Antonio!" He started again.
"Ciao bastard, it's Lovino, not Lovi. Got it?" I scowled.
"Ok Lovi~" He smiled.
"Stop calling me that! Anyways, your bed is that one since I got here first and I call this one. I'm making dinner, you unpack." I said. He nodded and I went to make dinner. I'll unpack my stuff later.
____________________________________

Chapter one is done! I'll update soon, hopefully! BTW, Lovino is a really good cook. Adiós!