5- Italy

Thank you guys so much for voting and commenting on my story! It means a lot! Hope you guys have a wonderful week!  😊

Lovino's POV

     I can't believe Nonno is dead. He was the strongest angel I knew. What could've killed him? It really hurts to think that Nonno is gone, so I might as well get some sleep. I said yes to Antonio, because if I don't feel like it I can always cancel. The next morning, I was grumpy and I had my two classes. Antonio hadn't gotten up yet, and my alarm clock went off. I was already mad, so when it started it's loud beeping I did the logical thing.

     "Die alarm clock!!!" I yelled as I threw my alarm across the room. Antonio bolted awake, and looked at me confused before he started laughing hard. He got up out of bed, and ruffled my hair before picking up the pieces of my alarm clock. I'll probably go to the store later.

     "So, you don't like alarm clocks I take it?" Antonio joked. A sharp reflex punch to his gut shut him up and told him his joke wasn't that funny. He dropped the pieces of the alarm clock before picking them up again and throwing them out.

"You deserved it." I muttered.

"Aw~! Lovi is sooo cute when he's mad." Antonio cooed.

My mood changed instantly. "Nonno.." I muttered. I felt my eyes start to water, and I turned away.

     "Lovi, I'm sorry." Antonio spoke quietly.

     I stopped crying. Who said I was crying? It was just... raining... on my face.

     "Whatever bastard! I'm leaving to visit my idiot brother. See you later, jerk-face!" I stomped out of the room carrying my clothes and shoes. I changed in our shared bathroom then grabbed my keys and phone, and left.

     "Hello! This is Feliciano Vargas! I'm not able to take your call right now so I'll call you back. Ve~~~. Leave a message after the beep! Beep!"

     "Feliciano, it's me you bastard. I'm coming over, so you better have food! Oh, and that stupid German potato you're rooming with better be out somewhere! Hasta la pasta."

     That stupid Feli. He's always so good at concealing his emotions that he forgets to let them go every once in a while. I know he still hasn't let go of his love for Holy Rome.

     Bastard needs to show real emotions every once in a while, and no, I don't mean crying over spilt pasta.

     Whatever, I'm going there whether he wants me there or not. I'm his fratello, I'm going to be there for him.