Surprise (part 2)

"Oh but we did." CC pulled two tickets from his back pocket and everyone else held theirs up.

"I can't believe I'm standing in front of DISNEYLAND."

"And we're going to both Disney and California Adventure!"

"I fucking love you guys!!" I jumped onto CC hugging him tightly with my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands in his hair. "Thank you so much Christian."

He smiled and kissed me gently, until we heard a camera snap. I quickly jumped down automatically assuming it was a fan, only to see Sammi with her camera.

"What? Precious memories!" she giggled and I hugged her.

"Goofballs." I stuck my tongue out at Juliet's words.

"Let's go, let's go!" I said running and pulling CC along to the front gates.

Once we were inside we headed for California Adventure deciding to save Disneyland for the night portion.

Alex immediately rushed us all over to Tower of Terror, but I didn't want to ride. CC was going to stay with me but I begged him to go ahead and ride with everyone. I would be fine by myself, I was going to meet Anna & Elsa just around the corner and I'd wait there for them.

We bounced around the park riding small rides like Monster's Inc and the Little Mermaid.

By five we were headed to the Disneyland side and I was excited to do Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin! It was my favorite ride the one time my mom had brought me here. By seven thirty we were hungry and decided to stop and grab some food. Walking down Main Street USA, I noticed a lot of people were crowding the walk way.

"Christian what's going on?"

"Parade is going to begin soon." he replied smiling down at me.

"Are we staying for it?"

"Of course!"

We sat on the edge of the street with everyone else. A few fans of both bands came up and asked for signatures and pictures to which they happily complied. A few even asked for pictures with me. Safe to say I was a bit shocked but gave in.

Continuing on waiting, we talked, had thumb wars and played slide until finally, Mickey and Minnie came out looking like Royalty.

The parade continued on until the Lion King float came to a stop.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! One of our guests in the crowd has a surprise for a special someone!" the announcer spoke and CC pulled me up and walked me to the front.

"Nala, I know we've been through some things. We've been together for a little over a year, but I'm in love with you. You're the light in my world, my queen. And I want to be your king. You're Nala and I want to be your Simba. So, I ask you..." my emotions started to get the best of me as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. CC kneeled down on one knee, never letting his eyes stray from my own as he pulled out a ring. "Will You Marry Me?" Gee Golly folks... CC just asked me to marry him.

Christian just asked me to become his wife.

What the hell do I say?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvk.....

What's she gonna say? heh heh.

-Bree