Danger, Danger, Danger!

"Nala! We go on in 30 are you coming?" Jack asked as he opened the curtain to my bunk.

I shook my head and went back to my drawing.

"Whoa, is that-" Jack was stunned at the fact that it really looked just like him.

"Yeah."

"What picture are you using?"

"None, I'm going off of memory. Sort of like a challenge."

"Will you show h-"

"I don't know Jack. Not to be rude, and you know you're one of my favorites, but when I draw it's so I can think so can you like, ya know, Skedaddle?"

He laughed loud. "Skedaddle?"

"Yes Jacky, Skedaddle please. I'd like to think in peace."

He gave me a bear hug knowing I loved them. "I'll go and I'll keep my phone on me during the show in case you need me alright?" I nodded. "Bye Little Bear."

"Bye Brother Bear."

He closed my curtain and I heard the guys climb off the bus.

I went back to drawing my sketch of CC. Last night I asked him if I could trace his face and he looked a bit freaked out. I told him to relax then traced around his face from a distance with a pencil. I then took my finger and placed it on his forehead. From there I dragged it around his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and finally his soft lips. When I finished he smiled gently and continued to question me about it.

"Dont worry," I told him. "If I think it's good, I'll let you keep it."

At that he rose his eyebrow and I scurried off the bus to begin my art.

But I only draw when I need to think, and at this point there's a lot to think about.

First off, my music. Do I really want thousands of people singing songs about my personal life? I've never written anything that was not personal. I don't think I want other people answering questions about songs I wrote. And yes, I would be credited for the song, but others will become famous off of my work. However, I don't want to be famous. So the idea of me performing my songs are a less likely answer. Although seeing my brothers and boyfriend on stage with all that adrenaline looks exciting and fun.

Second issue. Yes I like CC. Very much. Just, am I in love? Am I ready to move all the way back to California. That's where my life began.  I have so many bad memories. And what happens if I run into my dad without one of the guys there? I'm so used to seeing the boys on a daily basis! I'm hardly ever home alone. Would I be able to handle it? I mean yeah the BVB boys live there too, but Andy has Juliet and Jake has Ella. Ashley is a full on partier and needs someone for backup so more than likely if CC happens to not be there, Jinxx and Sammi will go with him. With Alex, Jack, Rian and Zach, I was always with someone. All day everyday. I went to every practice, I was apart of every prank, every trip they went on. Could I really make this whole move? What if something happens while I'm in LA? My brothers are all the way across the country. And what if CC is just playing me? I mean we haven't had sex yet. I'm scared that I'll finally let myself go and give him all of me, and then he'll just crush me. I don't want that.

"Gun!!" I could hear people screaming from the stage, the music came to a halt and gun fire was heard.

Oh My God. My Brothers. There's so many people that are there that I care about.

Alex, Jack, Zach, Rian, Andy, Jinxx, Ashley, Jake..... Christian Mora.

I hurried out of my bunk just as the bus door opened and on ran MGK.

I would have a freak out moment but at this point I was worried.

"Uhm hi, can I ask what you're doing on my bus? Is the shooter coming this way?"