What Will We Do

I woke up to wet open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Mmm, Good morning to you too." I laughed and pushed him over.

"Hey, the guys are going out for breakfast and then we're taking Juliet to the airport. You wanna go?"

I quickly nodded and stumbled out of the bunk. Digging through my suitcase I found my favorite white jeans and a black Motionless In White tank. I dressed after showering and went back into the bunks to find a dressing Christian. I may have looked like a weirdo but I watched him slide his jeans on and then pull a black tshirt over his head. He finally noticed me when he started hopping around to get on his socks.

"Oh hey."

I laughed, "Are you struggling love?"

He chuckled and nodded. I walked in and put on my socks and favorite black vans. Ah my precious babies, they're all faded and green looking... but that's okay, they're still my favorites.

"C'mon beautiful." I skipped over and held his hand as we walked off the bus.

We went down the street to find the guys and Juliet all sitting in a booth at Denny's.

"Hey Juli!!!" I ran and hugged her. "I'm going to miss you sooo much! I'm gonna be stuck with the guys." I fake frowned.

She laughed. "I know! I don't mean to leave you with such children but I've gotta get back to the studio."

We pretended to frown and then busted out with laughter and watched the guys look at us like loonies.

I sat down next to Juliet and Christian slid in beside me.

"Oh! Nala! Before I forget! Happy early birthday!" she pulled out a small black box. "And don't go all crazy on me!"

I opened it to find a gold ring that said 'To Infinity'. I smiled seeing as Toy Story is my favorite Pixar movie.

"And I have the other ring." She lifted her right hand and showed me on her ring finger a gold ring exactly like my that said 'And Beyond'.

"Oh my gammit! You bought us best friend rings! Juliet I've told you guys not to blow money on me! I mean I love it but this had to have cost a fortune!"

"Honest, it didn't! And the amount I spent on you, I spent on myself as well so, ya know, you can't be mad at me."

I smiled and slid the ring on. When I looked up Jinxx, Andy, Jake, Ashley, and Christian were glaring at me.

"What'd I do?"

"Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday?" Jinxx questioned.

"It's not today, it's in three weeks."

"Were you planning on telling us."

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I'm not big on celebrating my birthday and you guys are."

Jinxx, Jake, and Andy seemed to understand but CC and Ashley were more or less pissed off.

"Babe! I want to take you out for your birthday!"

"No."

"C'mon Nala! CC could take you to some of the greatest clubs!" Ashley tried to persuade me.

"Not happening."

"Nala! Why not?!"

"Dammit Ashley I said no!"

"But babe!"

"CC clubbing and partying is not my scene. I like lowkey family and friend's celebration. If it really is an issue, at the end of tour we can have a little bar-b-Que. Deal?"

"Alright, deal. But you better expect the best damn backyard BBQ."

I just giggled as the waitress came over to the table.

When we were done eating we headed for the bus to take Juliet to the airport.

From here we head to the next show.

Outside the airport I said goodbye to Juliet. We hugged for quite a while and I promised her I would shop with her when I see her next. Everyone else got their goodbyes and then Andy walked her in for a more private send off.

I climbed back onto the bus and went to the back bedroom. This was the guys thinking space when they were writing or upset about something.

I just so happen to be upset. If Juliet hadn't said when I come to L.A. I probably wouldn't have thought about this until the end of tour.

What will CC and I do with our relationship at the end of tour?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is dedicated to @Purdy-girl

If she had not commented I probably would've taken another three days to post.

I didn't think anyone was actually interested in this story! So thanks Purdy-girl!

As for this chapter being so short , MY CREATIVE JUICES ARE DRIED OUT 😩 but I've got some ideas for the story :)

-Bree a.k.a Syko

Rebel Love Story ( A Christian Coma fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें