Chapter 6 《Nico》+《Bianca》

Warning! This chapter is short. Also I apologise for not updating.

Bianca ran behind me giggling. "Hide me Papa!," she said through her adorable giggles. I was about to ask her who to hide her from, when I suddenly see the horror!

My dad suddenly appeared from where Bianca came from. He was wearing something that looked like he was supposed to be a late 70's rockstar. He was aged slightly, giving the look of a 60 year old.

"Grandpa is coming for you Bee!," he said as he scanned the area. His eyes landed on me and he stood up straighter. He cleared his throat a bit and gave me an embarrassed smile.

"Hey there Nico! Ummm your back early," he said. The other demigods appeared behind me and looked confused.

"What's going on, Uncle H?," asked Percy in a really awkward tone.

"Just trying to spend time with Bianca. Also I have to inform Nico about something," said the god of the Underworld.

"About?,"I asked cautiously.

He looked at me then looked in the direction of Bianca. "A certain soul. And other things."

I kneel down to Bianca's height and tell her I'm going to talk to my dad and that she should stay with the others while we talk. I quickly turn to Percy and whisper in his ear,"Try to get her to fall asleep. She starts rubbing her eyes when she's sleepy but she hates naps and can get very cranky." Percy nods

My dad and I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom. I close the door behind me and look at my dad in front of me. The room was clean, the black duvet cover set neatly over my bed. There was a white body pillow contrasting against the solid black pillows. Records were hung up on my wall, showing all of my musical achievements. A shelf above my desktop had pictures from the Camps and old family photos. There were pictures of me with my cousins, a group photo, a picture of Will trying to get me back in the infirmary at CHB , a family photo when they were still alive and individual pictures of my sister and mother.

Hades picked up the family picture. I was about four years old and was sitting on my mom's lap. Bianca sat next to her on Hades's lap while she looked at me with my tiny hand in hers. Hades stared at the picture with a sad smile.

"Your mother and sister were amazing. You were a handful unlike your sister, so stubborn," he said through a sad chuckle. The topic of our family was something that was always delicate. Make a wrong move and everything could shatter. 

"It's her soul, Nico," he told me. "She had asked me,before she went for rebirth, to make sure that she came back to you when your life was settling. When you were happy. I kept my promise."

I felt tears well up in my eyes. My daughter has the soul of my sister. I chuckled and smiled brightly at my father. "So not only does she look like Bianca,  but she has her soul as well." I let the tears fall. I was happy that I could have my sister back,even if it wasn't the way I had imagined it.

He engulfed me in a hug and he, too, let tears fall. We stood there for a couple minutes, letting the happiness bubble.

"You said 'other things'. What else is there?," I said. 

"Right. Well this is a very serious matter. As you know, you are the heir to my Throne," he said. I nod, trying to figure out how this will turn out.

"Well I haven't told the other gods about that detail so I am throwing a ball so I can announce the new heir to my Throne," he said. "And to make things clear that every demigod, the other gods informed me that I must invite every single miserable demigod from the other camps."

"Thats all?," I asked while raising my eyebrow. He nodded. "Where will it be held?"

"Back in America. . .at Camp Half-Blood."

I did a double take. I have to go back there. Well it will only be for a few days. I'm sure that Bianca wouldn't mind but I have to still make sure she's comfortable with going to a different country.

"When is this party?," I asked after a while.

"In two months so you have time."

I let out a sigh. I could still check on Grecian Africa. Good. Suddenly I heard thunder sound. I look outside and see that the sun had already set and that there were clouds in the sky. A flash of lighting and a crack of thunder made it self very noticeable. I heard a small scream coming from downstairs and loud,yet muffled, sobs.

"Bianca!"

《Bianca's POV》

I was playing with Papa's friends and laughing at Uncle Percy's funny face. I poke his nose and he starts laughing. I think my aunties thought it was cute because they started to 'aw'.

The yellowed haired man, who's name was Will, picked me up and put me on his hips and started running, saying the monsters are gonna catch us. I look over his big shoulder to see the rest of Papa's friends chasing us while pulling funny faces. I giggled and told Will to run faster. He laughed and did it.

I didn't want to call Will my uncle cause he seems to like my Papa the way my momma loved my daddy before they went to a better place without me. The lady who looked after me said that I will only see Momma and daddy again when I was ready. I still don't understand what that means.

Suddenly I heard it. The noise I hated most. The reason why Momma and daddy isn't here with me now. I heard a storm.