Prolouge

Cara pov
I was squeezing Irene's hand as the plane landed in Korea. Once we got off the plane I saw Yugyeom waving at us.

   " Cara noona! " He smiled running up to me.

   " Hi yugyeom! " I gave him a quick hug before grabbing my suit case.

   " Ah ah let me help you ladies. " He took our suitcases.

  " Thank you " Irene smiled. We drove back to the dorm.

   " Ah... this place is where it all started. " I walk down the hall.

   " Actually it was the practice room. " Yugyeom corrected me as Irene laughed.

   " Whatever " I laughed as well. As Yugyeom walked forward I pull Irene's arm to slow down. She quickly looked at me as I squeezed her arm.

" I'm nervous.. " I whispered. Irene gave me a mini squeeze.

   " Don't be.. he'll be happy and if not I'll help you watch the baby. " She kissed my forehead. I swallow hard nodding my head. We arrived at the door but Yugyeom already went inside. I grab onto the door handle. I open in and walked inside. Confetti flew out of no where as I heard everyone yelling my name.

   " Welcome back! " Bambam yelled loudly as he hugged me. I held my stomach as he came near me. " Is everything ok? " He asked and I nodded with a smile.

   " Just excited! " I lied. Irene pat my shoulder to go and talk to Jaebum.

   " I missed you so much " He kissed my forehead.

   " I missed you too.. " I kissed his cheek. The boys all stared at me weirdly as if something was off.

   " What's wrong? " Jackson asked as they all started looking concerned.

   " Nothing! I'm just jet lagged " I awkwardly laugh. Irene coughs breaking the weird silence between all of us.

   " Anyways where's the food I'm starving " She giggles as everyone just laughs and points to the table. Jaebum and I were only left by the door.. just the two of us.

   " So anything new? " He asked and I shook my head.

   " Not really. " I pulled his arm towards everyone else. He gives me a confused looked but followed me. I see everyone eating and laughing. I sat down beside Irene and looked at her. She nodded telling me to do it.

" Actually I got something to tell you guys. " I squeeze her and tightly.

   " I knew something was up! " Mark pointed at me. I got really nervous just with all the eyes on me. 

   " Well? "  Jaebum says

I look at the floor. " I'm pregnant.. "

  " What! " His eyes widen..

~~
A/N: I'm back with a sequel! I won't be posting a lot since exams but I'll try my best!