Chapter one ~Living with criminals

I drew my two swords as Haku and i listened for any movement,like every other day we had to survive this test that was given to us by Zabuza,any signs we gave of weakness in this test would be fatal.He would kill us with no hesitation if we werent up to his standard.In this test we were to defeat him,but without killing him, "im over here" Zabuzas voice came out of all direction's.Suddely mist engulfed us,i stood back to back with Haku "your showing signs of weakness",he teased seeing the sweat come of my forehead.I dont know why of all day,did i start to fear him.But fear wouldnt effect me,'special justu i "i whispered so only haku could hear me,i then placed my sword's back into my sash.Dragons of each atribute earth,water,fire and air stood by my side."I did handsigns "mist vanish justu" i said knowing how to reverse it because he was always using it."I always knew you were special" he said and even thought i couldnt see him ,i knew he was looking at my dragon's,but."But why should i be suprised, after all you were there princess"he teased.I flinched a little bit,i hated when he called me that.I closed my eyes and talked to the dragons through my head.Immediately the ice dragon understood and bent ouer waiting for me to hop on.I then drew my twin swords once more.I was about to call out to Haku when Zabuza came behind him but he knew and drew his sworrd and began to block Zabuza's massive sword.Zabuza pushed his weight down on the sword and i could see Haku start to struggle.I then did a justu that was only known me "spirit,of the land,rising dragons" i said.Soon out of the ground appered two dragons both green.They then charged at Zabuza causing him to let go of Haku,after Zabuza disappeared Haku shot me a glare that signaled thank you."Thats enough"called Gato zabuza's boss and sadly our's to."Release" i said and caused my dragons to disippear into thin air.Personaly i hatted him."Oh and you",he pointed to me"KEEP YOUR DRAGONS AWAY FROM THE CAVE" i was about to charge at Gato but Zabuza shook his head "his not worth your time"Zabuza told me.Gato then came closer to me and got out his kunai and sliced me "dont you dare show disrespect to me"he yelled.The pain burnt but i tried to keep my tears hidden,i didnt want Gato to know he has succeded in hurting me.Because what would that achieve , nothing.