Mark Slang- Percabeth

Mark PV
                 ^ picture of Mark
def not one direction
_______________________________________
      Hey! I'm Mark, but you hopefully already knew that. I am the most popular boy in all of Goode High. I have blond hair and green eyes.

   Well, I am almost most popular, there is one boy that is more popular. Although, i will never admit that he is more popular. His name is Percy Jackson.

     He gets all of the girls, and boys in Goode throwing themselves on him. Even the hottest girls and guys ignore me when he is around. AAAHHGHG. I hate Percy Jackson.
_______________________________________
     I was walking through the halls of my kingdom- i mean school when, "Mark Slang, please come to the principals office, Mark Slang, please come to the principals office, thank you." Argg. Now what?! Did someone snitch on me making out with Sarah! Or was it Hannah, I can't remember.*shrug.

     I made my way down(Town) the halls of the school. Smirking and winking at everyone in it. Some blushed, some looked away, and some fainted. I can't help that I am gorgeous.

     When I got to the office, Principal Denby was talking to this hot chick. She had long, curly blonde hair. She had long tan legs and athletic body. I would make her mine, sleep with her a bit, dump her, then revisit at times. (I am trying really hard not to throw to right now) There was one thing that messed up the image, her eyes.

     Her eyes were gray. Not just a gray, they were sad, almost anguished. They looked like they had seen shit. But that was not going to stop me from getting in her pants.

     "Mister Slang, would you mind showing Miss Chase around?" the principal asked. "Not at all sir." I said. Still not taking my eyes off the girl. "Thank you." He said. I followed the blonde out of the room.

     "Hi" the girl said putting her hand out." I'm Annabeth Chase. I was wondering if you could help me find my boyfriend?"

     "Hey, I'm Mark Slang. And I think you just found him right here." I say with a 'charming' smirk and gester to myself.

     Annabels eyes turned angry for some unknown reason. She opened her mouth to say something but eas interrupted "Wise girl?!" The voice said. I knew that voice all too well. Prissy Jackson. Annabeth stood there in shook. Probly angry at Percy for interupting.

     "What do you want Jackson, can't you se-" Annabeth wiped her head around so fast, she must have whiplsh. "Percy!" Annabel said. She ran to Percy and he picked her up. He spun her around, set her down and kissed her. Square in the lips. They pulled apart and stared into eachothers eyes. Then I got an idea.

     " Annabel, step away from him. He is cheating in you. He always says he has a girlfriend that lives in San Francisco. Come with me, I will make you forget about him." I open my arms ready for Annabeth start crying and run into my arms. She runs over to me and- DID SHE JUST SLAP ME!!!!

     "First of all," she says, dangerously calm." My name is Annabeth, second of all I am Percy's girlfriend from San Francisco. Third of all" She is over by Percy now, she raps her arms around his waist, he does the same. She turns to me once more," you are disgusting you foul pig. You treat a girl like a play thing. Percy would never do that, he treats me like a prinsess-" Percy pipes up, " Well, you are" he has his stupid smile on his face.

"- that is how a woman should be treated by the man that loves her." she turns to Percy and pecks him on the lips. "Lets get to class seaweed brain" they turn and start walking away. I finally drop my arms to my sides. I faintly hear, "As you wish Princess."

     That day I change my ways. Weeks later, I got a girlfriend, which is now my wife. If Percy or Annabeth read this, I am truely sorry, and thank you for putting me back in my place, and saving my life.

Oof this is really bad but idc anymore. One must always start a PJO fanfic with Percabeth tbh... okay by..
-Max🏳️‍🌈