Rainstorm

A/N: (Y/N/N) is your nickname!

It's pouring rain and thundering outside right now. I can't focus on anything, because any time I try to it starts lightning and my dog flips out.
All of a sudden, my phone goes off.
"Hayes?" I answer, after checking the caller I.D.
"(Y/N/N)?" I hear Skylynn's small voice say, with some sniffles.
"Sky baby? What's wrong?"
"Hayes is sleeping and I tried to cuddle him but he shoved me off the bed, and I'm scared of the thunder!" She sniffles.
"Oh honey..." I start. Then I hear yelling.
"Skylynn you little brat give me my phone!" Hayes yells. Sky holds back a choked sob, and the phone seems to get dropped.
"Her? Why would you call her?! She's so annoying!" He yells. Wait... what?
"But Y/N/N) is your friend!" Sky yells back.
"Yeah, cause of a dare! Now go away you spoiled little brat and leave me alone!" He yells. That's when I hang up.
Weeks go by without me talking to Hayes. I've realized I had been making all the effort in the friendship anyways.
I'm at the mall with two of my friends when o hear running behind me. I turn around to see Skylynn about to fling herself at me.
"Sky?" I ask, shocked.
"Hayes told me to wait outside of Hollister while he and Jackson and Ben went in but I saw you and ran!" She seems proud of herself.
"Skylynn?!" I hear them start yelling.
"You need to go to Hayes." I gently tell her.
"No! Hayes is mean!" She pouts. Then Jackson comes running up.
"Skylynn! Come on!" He death glares at me, before dragging her protesting little body away.
Another six weeks go by. Unfortunately for me, I get into a car accident with my older cousin, and break a collarbone. I'm ok, I just have a sling on.
I'm at the county fair with a few friends, walking around. I hear someone yell my name. I turn around to see Nash: oh yippe.
"(Y/N)!" He smiles. "It's been forever!"
"Yeah!" I fake a big grin back.
"Hayes was looking for you earlier cause he saw you were here on Snapchat, has he found you yet?"
Oh good Lord help me not strangle Hayes.
"Nope." I shake my head.
"Oh." He then comes closer, and quietly says
"I know crap went down between you too. In all honesty, Will and I are both doing everything we can to keep him away."
I smile for real this time.
"Thanks."
Then all hell breaks loose.
Hey guys! 5 votes and two comments for part 2!