Tiger

"Hayes, give me my tiger back!" I scream, chasing him around the house Nash and Cam share. This is why I hate him. I know our brothers are best friends, but he hates me! I've had my tiger Aaron, since I was three. I can't sleep with out him. Hayes decided it would be funny to take him from me while I was asleep, but I woke up, and now all he*l is breaking loose.
"Hayes! Give her the da*n tiger already!" Nash yells from the living room. They won't even help me get him back. Shows how much they care.
"Fine. Gosh you over exaggerate EVERYTHING! I wish you weren't even here! Your such a cry baby! Grow up already! Your 16 not 4!" Hayes screams at me. I start back at him but Cameron stops me.
"He has a point (Y/N). You aren't three anymore." He looks at me in a reprimanding way. That's when everything breaks loose inside me. I go back to my room, before stuffing Aaron as far as I can into the back of my closet.
For the next three days, the words that were spoken hit me hard. I don't act like myself. I used to jokingly use baby talk to get what I wanted, especially from Nash. Now, I don't. I won't eat half the snacks in the cupboard because they're either fruit roll ups, fruit snacks, or snacks little kids would eat. I go out with friends a lot too, and even though I hate shopping, I decide I'm going to go, with my bestie (Y/B/F/N).
We're in Hollister, when I get a phone call from Nash.
"Hey."
"Where are you!" He sounds panicked.
"At the mall with (Y/B/F/N), like I told you guys earlier."
"Cameron is literally having a cow over here because you haven't been acting normal for the past three days. He and Hayes have practically ripped the apartment apart trying to find you!"
"Give me the phone!" I hear Hayes yell in the back ground. Nash hands it to him.
"(Y/N), Where are you? Why weren't you here when I got up? I'm scared (Y/N)! I haven't seen you at all in three days, and I looked everywhere for Aaron but he's missing and I think that's why your acting so weird but I'm not sure and it's stressing me out and I just want you to come home." He rambles on, but I hear the tears in his voice.
"Hayes, I'm shopping right now. I'll be home in an hour."
"What about Aaron?" He asks, and that's when he cracks.
"I got rid of Aaron. You guys were right, I'm 16, I should act like a 16 year old." And with that, I hang up the phone.
I get back home with three bags. A Hollister bag, a American Eagle bag, and a bag from Lids. I got a few SnapBack hats, since Cameron stole my favorite one.
"Sarah!" Hayes basically throws himself at me.
"What is up with you today Hayes?" I ask, a little concerned. He bursts into tears.
"I'm so sorry it's all my fault!"
"Whoa... I went shopping for two hours Hayes. What's the big deal?" I roll my eyes. He pulls away, and his eyes are full of big, sad tears.
"I FOUD HIM HAYES! I FOUND HIM! HE WAS IN THE WAY BACK OF HER... closet." Cameron screams as he runs down the stairs, Aaron in hand.
"Aaron!" Hayes yells, running and grabbing him from Cam.
You'd think it was his with how much loves he's giving it.
"Sarah!" He rushes back over to me.
"Here!" He shoves Aaron into my arms, causing me to drop my other bags, which he quickly picks up.
"Hayes! Give me my bags!" I command.
"No. You hold Aaron, and don't let him go. Ever. You aren't you with out him."
"I DON'T NEED A CHILDISH TOY TO DEFINE ME!" I yell, finally at the end of my rope.
Hayes looks at me, with big tears in his eyes, before whispering
"I ruined everything Cameron."
And bottling up the stairs, locking his door with a loud BANG!
The end. Part two? Vote and comment:)