Slytherin Queen?

"Hayes! Where's my Quidditch sweatshirt!" I scream, knowing I just had it two days ago.
"You mean mine?" He says, showing up in the room.
"Your hoodies are mine now, so tell me where it is." I sass.
"It's on my shelf." He points. I smile and run to grab it. After putting it on, he grabs my hand.
"Let's go, nerd." He rolls his eyes playfully. He calls me a nerd but we all know he's more of one than I am.
"Ok."
We go on our "date" that's forced because technically we aren't dating. I was roped into this by his manager for fame and I'm getting payed. Hayes knows too, it's not like I'm gonna break his heart.
A few months go by and he's changed. He's become distant and mean. Then the night comes that everything goes down.
"YOU'RE SO CLINGY AND ANNOYING!" He yells.
"I AM JUST SITTING HERE HAYES! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!" I yell back.
"You mean nothing to me. You don't hold my heart, you never did. You're a distraction away from Bella. She's the only one who holds my heart. You on the other hand. You are such a little...." I hold a hand up to stop him.
"Ok." I say, holding back tears.
I walk away, ignoring his angry stare.
"Maybe if you actually grew up, you'd understand that life happens sweetheart." He smirks at me.
My heart shatters. I actually thought we could be a thing. I actually thought we were a thing. That we had a relationship. But I guess my time and energy put in to it was useless. I tried to get him to tell me what was wrong. But now I know. The hate I got wasn't worth it. I'm done. I hop on the next flight to go home, ignoring all his texts, the text from his manager, and the texts from Nash and Taylor, all freaking out. I respond to Hayes once.
Sarah, this isn't funny. Grow up and respond.
Go for Bella Hayes. Be happy.
He responds a bunch of times with
'Where are you!' And 'Talk to me (Y/N)!'
But I'm done.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Want a part two? Let me know!