Tag, You're It

Based off of Melanie Martinez's Tag You're It.
-------------------------------------------------------

Looking at me through your window
Boy you had your eye out for a little

You were walking back to your house. You needed some air and decided to go on a walk. While walking, you noticed a white van. It kept pulling over on every street you were on, but you blew it off.

     After seeing the same van 3 times, you looked in the window. There was a boy, that looked to be about your age, sitting in the front, looking at you. You sped your pace up, getting creeped out. What is this guy doing?

     "I'll cut you up and make you dinner." The boy whispered to himself as he continued to watch you. "You've reached the end, you are the winner." He said, before following you again.

Rolling down your tinted window
Driving next to me real slow

     The boy drove up next you and rolled his window down. You gave him a weird look and kept walking. "Hey!" The boy shouted. You continued to walk away. He said, "Let me take you for a joy ride. I've got some candy for you inside."

     When you continued to ignore him and walk away, he parked the car and jumped out. You began to run as fast as you could, hearing his footsteps quicken as he began to chase you. You didn't know who this guy was, but you weren't gonna wait to find out.

Running through the parking lot
He chased me and he wouldn't stop

     He continued to chase you, until you got to an abandoned parking lot. You started to zigzag around, trying to cross him up, but he wouldn't stop.

     "Tag, you're it! Tag, tag you're it!" He shouted to you. You could hear him getting closer so you began to speed up.

Grabbed my hand, pushed me down
Took the words right out my mouth

     You heard him getting closer to you. By now he was only about 2 feet behind you, so you threw your arm back, trying to hit him. Bad idea. He was close enough, that when you threw your arm back, he grabbed your hand, and threw you down to the ground.

     You yelped out, in pain, as you fell to the ground. The boy came up to your side, and threw you over his shoulders, causing you to scream out. "Tag, you're it." He whispered to you. "Tag, tag, you're it."

     You haven't had enough time yet to see this guy's face, but you could see he was tall, skinny, but had muscles, and had fiery ginger hair. He seemed to be taking you back to his car, which was dangerous, because during this time of the day, nobody was out.

     Once you reached his van, he opened the back doors and threw you in, hard. You hit your head and everything went blurry. Before you passed out, all you could hear was the boys laugh.

     You woke up with a major headache. You couldn't remember a lot, but you remembered that you were attacked by some ginger freak.

     When you tried to move, you realized that your hands were tied behind your back, and your ankles were also tied up. Great, You thought. You sat there, waiting for the boy to come back. You wanted to be alone for as long as you could, so you didn't scream.