"Well..." Axl smirked, glancing down at the bulge in Slash's pant's, "Gonna go take care of that?"

Slash's face turned red. He was so distracted by his anger, he didn't realize he was still hard.

"Right." He mumbled, starting to walk away to fix his problem in the bathroom, when he felt someone grab his arm. Axl.

He turned around to see a grinning idiot, cigar hanging from his mouth like a toothpick. "What the hell do you want?"

Axl stridded up closer to his bandmate, slowly dragging his hands around the darker skin as he walked around like a wolf stalking prey. 

"I could... help you." Axl whispered in Slash's ear, his breath wet and hot causing Slash to shiver. The redhead reached a hand down, palming the younger man with calloused fingers through his tight, black jeans.

"Axl..." Slash whined, obviously trying not to enjoy this, but Slash was so needy, and Axl's hand felt so good. "I can't believe I'm saying this. Okay."

Axl grinned in triumph as he took his bandmates hand, leading him somewhere private.

They came across a small the size of a small closet full of equipment. 

"This'll do." Axl said, flicking on the lights and dragging Slash in, closing the door behind them and locking it.

As soon as the door was closed, Axl pushed Slash against the wall, shoving his tongue down the other man's throat. Slash gripped Axl's slim waist, pulling him close so their crotches were touching.

Axl got the hint and started grinding his hips against Slash's, the guitarist letting out a soft moan as he rutted up against Axl, trying to get as much friction as possible.

After a couple moments of kissing and grinding, Slash was starting to get impatient. He drew back from a heated kiss, a line of spit stringing off Axl's tongue as he pulled back, licking his puffy lips.

"Come on. I can't wait any longer." Slash groaned, pushing Axl so he was on his hands and knees.

"Needy, are we?" Axl chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll make this worth your while."

Axl leaned forward, unbuckling Slash's jeans and sliding them down. He smirked as he saw a outline of Slash's dick through his underwear. 

Axl got straight to the point, sliding off his friends underwear, watching as his cock, sprung out and slapped his stomach. Slash moaned as he realized how vulnerable he was right now. Axl eyed his length thoughtfully.

The singer wrapped his hands around the base, pumping harshly and looking up to see the owner's reaction. Slash threw his head back, biting his lip to keep from moaning. The place wasn't sound proof so he had to be careful.

Axl licked his lips and kitten licked the tip gently, flicking his tongue in and out of the slit. God, this drove Slash insane. He put one hand over his mouth to keep him shut up, and his other hand buried in Axl's teased hair.

Axl's hot, wet mouth was around the tip, sucking like a lollipop, his hands started unbuttoning his own pants, sliding his cock out as he started stroking himself the same time as he slowly bobbed his head up and down. 

Slash bit down on his own hand to keep from screaming as he felt himself hit the back of the singer's throat. He just remembered they had a gig afterwards and Axl had to sing, but he was so close to even care.

Axl moaned around Slash's cock, his vibrations sending chills down his spine. The redhead stroked himself faster, the sounds of his friend panting and moaning almost threw him over the edge.

"Axl-" Slash choked out, digging his fingers into the singer's scalp as he tried not to lose himself just yet.

"I know, baby boy." Axl cooed after he slid Slash out of his mouth. He used one hand to jerk himself, the other pleasing Slash. "I'm close too."

Slash's head thumped against the wall as Axl thumbed at his slit, the redhead doing the same to himself. "Axl! I can't take it a-any longer, I-I-" Slash came in white ropes all over Axl's pretty face, Axl's mouth wide open and tongue out to get some of what Slash gave.

Axl, came right after him, all over the floor and some on Slash's shoe. 

They were both panting, Axl looking up and smirking as Slash groaned. He couldn't belive his singer just gave head to him. 

"You better now, Slasher?" Axl hummed, eyeing his own come on Slash's shoe. He leaned down, lapping at the boot to get rid of any evidence.

"God, thats fucking disgusting, Axl." Slash laughed, still in shock from his orgasm. 

Axl giggled, wiping the come off his face and shoving it in his mouth with a smirk. If Slash didn't just orgasm all over Axl, he would've came just at the sight of Axl licking Slash's come off his own face.

"Better go before anyone notices." Axl grabbed Slash's hand, opening the door quietly and slinking out.

~

A/N

oh wowie some more smut

TODAY IS FRIDAY ANd 8 more days till I see Korn and Stonesour in concert WWOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOO!!!11!1!1!!1

Anyways, I hope you all have a beautiful day and here's a hot pic of Axl to get you through your day: