Chapter 12 - Haven't Been Honest

I wake up at around two in the afternoon, according to the alarm clock on the nightstand. It doesn't surprise me, seeing as we didn't fall asleep until somewhere around five last night, but I still feel guilty about it. Wasting an entire day like that.

Well, no point in trying to catch up now.

I close my eyes and try to fall asleep again, but I soon find that I am way to hot and clammy to feel comfortable. Adam is basically glued onto me and his dead weight is far from easy to push off, especially when he really is awake and is preventing me from slipping out from his embrace on purpose.

"Adam, let go," I groan and try to get his arm away from my waist. However, he only pulls me closer and buries his face into my neck, causing goosebumps to appear immediately.

"Why?" he murmurs, carefully kissing the tender skin by my hairline.

"Well...or else you'll be handling your friend by yourself," I threaten. Yes, I do notice it poking into my back.

"What?" Adam is suddenly more awake and pokes his head over my shoulder. "Is it an option?"

"That depends on if you let me go or not," I speak lowly, using one of my hands to guide its way down his stomach behind me. When Adam's heavy arm disappears from my waist, I twist around and plant a kiss on his mouth quickly, morning breath forgotten by the both of us.

But before anything else happens, I dart out of the warm bed and out of the room after grabbing his robe from the hook by the door.

"But breakfast first!" I holler and hear a loud groan from the bedroom before he thumps after me. He has put on a pair of boxers when he comes around the corner to the kitchen. I laugh at his sour expression, but that doesn't last long, because all of a sudden he has pushed me against the kitchen counter, holding both my hands in his.

"Funny, aren't you?" he says, a hint of feigned annoyance in his tone. I grin and shrug my shoulders.

"You think so, at least," I point out, referring to the car ride with all my 'knock knock' jokes that he politely laughed at.

He doesn't say anything else, but lets go of my hands, only to grab my waist and push me onto the countertop. I already sense the tension and find my stomach turning pleasantly already. Adam stands between my legs and looks up at me with lustful eyes.

"You make me crazy," he mutters before he crashes his lips with mine. My hands instinctively grabs the side of his head, my fingers tangling into his hair like they love to do. I moan into his mouth when his cold finger enters me, pumping in and out at a torturously slow pace. It takes all I've got not to throw my head back and beg for more. More, please. More.

He adds a finger and goes faster, using his thumb to circle my weakest spot. I have to break away from the kiss to breathe properly, but it is continually interrupted by unceremonious moans and whimpers. But then, right before I fall of the edge, both literally and sexually meant, Adam stops.

"How about that breakfast, huh?" he muses and backs away from me. My eyes must look wild and I'm sure my whole face is flushed. I'm still leaning back on my arms, but I close my legs modestly. All I want to do is scream.

"Excuse me?" I gape. "You don't get to do that to me and then just stop!"

Adam smiles smugly but shrugs his shoulders like an innocent little boy. "Do what?" he questions. "Promise to make you come and then not keep it?"

I'm slightly taken aback by his blunt words, but ironically, he is totally right. I'm not finished arguing, though.

"This is not the same!" I shriek. "I was fucking this close," I show him by leaving less than an inch between my index finger and my thumb. "while I only said we could have breakfast first!"