Marc Bolan #1

I got this request forever ago! Forgive me MadameVicious for taking so long!

You closed your eyes as the quiet sound of a guitar crept into your ears. A smile pulled at your lips as the quiet music slowly filled the room while his arms wrapped around you. He pulled you closer to him in the dimly lit room, smiling as he buried his face in your neck, breathing in the sweet but subtle scent of your perfume.

"You like this song?" He asked quietly.

You let out a soft, breathy, "Mmhm," as you nodded your head.

He propped himself up on his arm to look at you. You kept you eyes shut, although you could feel his gaze as his eyes wandered over your soft features.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

You let out a breath, carefully paying attention to his smooth voice and the notes that captivated your mind at the same time.

"It's crazy to think a person, a human being, came up with this," you whispered as the four main notes of 'Shine on You Crazy Diamond' rang out.

He smiled when you opened your eyes and let them wander over the ceiling, clearing not focusing on the look of the room, but the sounds filling it. You had such a curious and intent expression as you thought, that it made his stomach twist and turn while he looked at you. He thought only he thought this deeply about simple notes or chords.

"Only four notes, accidental notes might I add," you said, making him chuckle as his fingers intertwined with yours, "turned into thirteen minutes of pure bliss."

He felt guilty because it was hard to focus on exactly what you were saying while he watched your lips move. All he could think about was feeling your body against his, showing you how much he wanted you, or dare he say, needed you. He could listen to your voice and thoughts spill out for hours, he really could, but right now it was almost impossible to deny himself.
He leaned over and cut you off mid sentence, pressing his lips firmly to yours. You were surprised for just a split second, but didn't hesitate to respond. He tangled his fingers in your hair as he held you up, letting his lips fall in sync with yours, which didn't take long. The more he tugged on your hair, the harder you kissed him and it didn't take long for you to sit up and straddle him. You broke away from his lips momentarily to quickly look down to unbuckle his belt. He watched you with an amused smile as your hair shadowed your flushed face. You were in much more of a hurry than he was, and he quite enjoyed it. You finally slid his pants off and then quickly removed your dress, blushing only for a moment when you were finally bare before him. His eyes danced over you as he let his hand slide up your stomach and onto your breasts. The soft glow of the candles gave him just enough lighting to see your soft curves.

"Beautiful," he breathed.

You scoffed, and rolled your eyes before you leaned down to kiss his neck.

"I'm serious," he whispered into your ear as his hands slid over your hips.

He quickly flipped you over, making you gasp a little before you hit the pillow, your eyes wide as they looked up at him.

He raised his eyebrow a bit and smirked before his lips gently kissed at your nipples, making your head push back into the pillow. His fingers intertwined with yours as he kissed downward along your bare skin. He skillfully built your anticipation up just before he veered his head to the left, kissing down your thigh now instead of going straight down. His hand ran up your leg, lifting it up as he kissed all the way down, his eyes watching yours as his lips touched almost every part of your skin.
You bit your lip as you watched, which made him groan.

"You really are beautiful, and it drives me mad just looking at you," he breathed as he lowered your leg and moved upwards again.

"Marc, please," you laughed.

He smirked, "Well, if you don't believe me, then I'm just going to have to make you feel like it then," he said before his tongue met your sweet spot.

You gasped at the suddenness of it, but your body quickly relaxed into the slow yet precise movements of his tongue. He moved his head gently, matching the circular strokes over and around your clit. You felt him smile as you curled your fingers in his hair. He moaned as you tugged, his hot breath billowing between your legs and sending a chill up your spine. He noticed your body shake at the vibrations so he moaned again, and again, making you arch up to him. You were so close now, almost begging for release and he knew it. Before you could cum he moved his body up and slid inside you, making you arch up to meet his thrust as his hot breath fell onto your ear. He moved steadily, making your eyes roll back every time he pushed into you. You clutched at him when you felt that light sensation become larger and larger before you gave in and let go. You shook under him and moaned his name as he came too.

He propped himself up and looked down at your breathless expression and messy hair. He watched you open your dazed eyes and he smiled, knowing he'd made you feel like the most beautiful creature in the world.