Slash #1

Request

Imagine letting him do your makeup.

"I don't think you know what you're doing," you laughed as you closed your eyes so he could put eyeshadow on.

"Shh, trust me, I got this," he laughed as he placed the bluest shade he could over your eyelids.

"Perfect," he said proudly as he nodded at his work and then went for the lipstick.

"There's so many colors," he said as he surveyed them.

"I hope you don't expect me to go out like this," you said with a laugh.

He turned back to you quickly to make sure you hadn't looked. He smiled when he saw you giggling with your eyes closed, waiting for him to finish the job.

"Oh come on, that's the best part of this," he said with a smirk.

"For you," you laughed.

He quickly put a red lipstick on your lips and then gave them a kiss. He pulled away and stifled a laugh as he looked at you.

"Shut up," you said as you blushed in embarrassment.

"Okay, you can look at the masterpiece I've created now."

You opened your eyes and nearly screamed at the sight of your appearance. Your eyeshadow was messily applied to your eyes with mascara globbed onto your eyelashes and bright red lipstick smudged on your lips. He burst into laughter as he watched you stare horrified at yourself in the mirror.

"What do you think? Is makeup a good career choice for me?" He laughed.

You widened your eyes and shook your head, "Maybe for horror movies," you said with a smile.

"I think you look beautiful," he said as he held out his arms for you to come to him.

"You must be crazy then," you laughed as you jumped into his lap.

"Just for you," he said before he placed a kiss to your cheek, "now, let's go scare some people with that lovely makeup of yours, shall we?"