Mick Jones #1

You and your band are the opening act for The Clash, and you couldn't be happier. Touring with them was a dream come true for your career, and not to mention, the boys were great fun to be around. There was never a dull moment. You had particularly become close with Mick. You two practically spent the entirety of the tour in the back of the van, nerding out over different genres of music, instruments and various bands etc.

"So when are you gonna tell Mick that you're in love with him?" Your drummer teased as she zipped up her boots.

You rolled your eyes, "I am not in love with him," you said, biting your lip to hide the silly smile that threatened to spread across your face at the thought of even having that conversation with Mick.

"Besides, he probably has millions of groupies occupying his time," you said in a more down trodden voice.

She smirked, "Yeah, bet he doesn't look at those groupies like he looks at you, though."

You looked over at her and laughed as she mimicked Mick's gaze and started imitating him, "(Y/n), you look so lovely tonight," she said, pretending to drool over you.

Mick walked up to stand in the doorway of your dressing room, a shy smile creeping onto his face as his eyes trailed over you. You sat on the countertop, laughing with your bandmates before the show, dressed in the most punk rock outfit you could find. You looked up to see him standing there and your heart almost stopped. You quickly kicked her chair and cleared your throat.

"Oh, Mick!" You said in the most calm voice you could manage.

Your bandmate twirled around in her chair and snickered before she turned back and gave you a smirk. He was making the exact face she'd just been imitating, but you did your best to ignore her smug expression.

You quickly did a little twirl to show off your leather clad self and looked up at him with a smile, "What do you think?" You asked.

Mick blushed a little bit, making your bandmates snicker as they took note of the quirky boy's nervous yet wandering eyes. You looked back and narrowed your eyes at them, refusing to deal with their teasing.

"I think it's lovely," he said, making the rest of your band strain to contain their laughter, and he nervously continued, "you know, in that uh, punk rock way."

You let out a laugh and shrugged, "Well, thanks anyway. Whatcha doing back here?"

He noticed the tongue-in-cheek expression your bandmates wore as they waited for his excuse.

"Well, I-"

"Come on then, I thought you were gonna tell them!" Joe yelled as he ran up to the doorway.

"You're on in five minutes," Joe told you and your band.

"Shit," you mumbled as you quickly looked in the mirror one more time, "well, wish me luck."

You passed by and placed a kiss on Mick's cheek, which almost surprised you as much as it did him. He stood there blushing, refusing to look at Joe, who immediately smirked.

"Don't start," he said quickly.

"I really don't even have to, the look on your face is enough," Joe said, with a wink before he strolled off.

Mick frowned, but jogged to catch up to Joe, "Wait, you mean you think she knows?" Mick asked.

Joe laughed, "Mick, you're not a bloody child, neither is she, I think she can handle the fact that you've got a crush."