Paul McCartney #1

Request
Imagine coming home from work tired and horribly flustered from the day. You walked through the door and groaned as you dropped your purse and began to walk towards the couch. Paul walked into the room with a little smirk.

"What's that look for?" You asked suspiciously.

"You'll see," he said as he creeped over to you to cover your eyes and guide you towards the other room.

"Paul, what are you doing?"

"Shh," he said softly into your ear, "just play along."

You laughed and agreed.

"Okay, keep your eyes closed," he said as he walked away from you.

You heard some rustling and then you swore you heard purring.

"Alright, open your eyes love," he said in an excited voice.

You opened up to see Paul with two small kittens in his hands, smiling the biggest smile you'd ever seen, "What do you think?"

Your heart melted as you watched him cuddle them, "I love you," you said as you ran over to see them.

"I love you too" he said happily.

"Not you, the kitten," you said quickly, looking up to smirk at his shocked expression.

"Oh, hush," you said before you pressed your lips to his, blushing as he smiled against you, "you know I love you, how could I not?"

"Exactly," he said against your lips, making you giggle.

He smiled when you pulled away to pick up one of the kittens, "What should we name them?"

"Hmm," you said as you picked the little guy up and looked at his sweet face, "what do you think?"

He shrugged as he leaned down to kiss you again, "Whatever you want love."

You carefully set down the kitten and wrapped your arms around his neck, "Whatever I want?"

"Well, I was talking about names, but if I'm not mistaken, you're talking about something else," he said with a smirk as he pulled you into his lap.

"How'd you guess?" You said in a sultry voice as you watched his eyes flicker to your lips.

"Intuition," he breathed before he crashed his lips into yours without hesitation.

"I love you," he said in between kisses.

And you forgot all about your bad day at work immediately.

I was gonna try and come up with names for the kittens but uhh it took another turn😅 what would you guys have named them?