John Entwistle #6

WHO IMAGINES ARE SO IMPORTANT, ESPECIALLY JOHN ENTWISTLE ONES AND THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE IN THIS WORLD. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
ANYWAY LETS GET ON WITH THIS.
NSFW

John sat there with his arms folded, refusing to be the first to speak. His eyes wandered up to meet yours, casually raising his eyebrows at your flustered expression.

"What do you want me to say, John?"

He shrugged, "Whatever you want to," he mumbled.

You felt a twinge of pain at his almost uncaring tone. You both looked at each other silently for what felt like ages, at a loss for words. He denied it, but you couldn't help but doubt him. He had been gone for weeks, on tour of course, and usually you were okay with that. But this time you had an awful feeling about him being gone and when he had arrived three days after he said he would while the rest of the band was already back, that feeling grew worse.
You shook your head. He wasn't going to speak and you weren't going to sit around waiting for another shrug or frustrated sigh from him.

"Fine then," you said quietly as you got up, "I'll go."

He sat up a bit, a look of disbelief washing over his once nonplussed expression. You turned away from him before you could start tearing up and you headed for the door.

"(Y/n), what the hell," you heard him yell before you felt him grab ahold of your hand and spin you around.

Your back hit the wall with a thud and he held your hands to it above your head, preventing you from leaving.

"John, stop," you said quietly, somewhat frightened at his sudden actions.

"No, I won't stop," he said loudly, "I'm not going to let you bloody leave me like this, over something so stupid."

You let out a sarcastic laugh and his eyes flickered up to yours with a sharp glint to them. He wasn't playing around. He kept his eyes on yours and moved his face closer, making your breathing falter as you nervously looked back at him. You could feel his hot breath falling on your lips, making you feel shaky with anticipation. You were mad at him, but you couldn't deny these two things; you loved him and the way he was looking at you in that moment made your stomach fill with excitement.

"I'll leave if I want to leave," you said simply, testing him to see if he really would go through hoops to stop you.

"I don't think you will," he said, his eyes still intently fixed to yours.

You chuckled, "What makes you so confident?"

He pressed you harder against the wall, making you let out a little whimper. He moved in towards your ear, making your face heat up as his lips brushed your skin.

"Because," he started in a whisper through gritted teeth, "I'm not going to let you."

He smashed his lips to yours with hard force, making you gasp as he moved against you. You tried to pull away, causing him to growl as he reached one  hand down to firmly wrap around your waist, holding you tightly to him.

"Stop it, (y/n)," he breathed huskily in between kisses, "you're not going anywhere."

He was right and you knew it. The more and more he kissed you, each touch you couldn't resist spoke volumes. You let out a moan in response, making him smirk and let out a little laugh against your lips.

"That's what I thought," he said in a low voice before he caught your bottom lip between his teeth and pulled on it, making you whimper.

You untangled your hands from his grip and brought your fingers through his hair, tugging at it while you kissed him back harder than ever. He let out a grunt as his hands reached down to lift your legs up to wrap around his waist. He carried you like that into your bedroom. You held on tightly as he reached down to undo his pants, slipping them off as quickly as he could. He then threw you down on the bed. You quickly removed your shirt with a smirk as you kept your eyes on his, watching his expression as you revealed yourself to him.

"Don't tease me," he growled before he crawled on top of you, his lips hungrily meeting yours again as he pushed you back onto the bed.

His erection pressed hard against you as his body moved with yours, making you shake with anticipation. His lips began to pepper kisses along your jaw, down your neck and he made his way down your chest, lingering on your exposed nipples.

"John," you breathed as you arched your back in pleasure as his tongue swirled over the bare skin, giving you goosebumps.

You felt him smile against you before he continued to move downwards. He took his time as he made his way along your stomach, making you ache for him. His lips finally reached the top of your panties, which he quickly slipped off. He chuckled when he felt the wet fabric in his hand before he tossed it across the room. You let out a gasp as his mouth met your clit, lightly sucking on it and swirling his tongue along it in all the right ways. You let out a moan as a shiver went through your body at his touch. You lifted your hips to him, responding to the movements his tongue made.

"Don't you dare cum yet," he growled, the vibrations making you whimper as they sent even more waves of pleasure through your already shaking body.

He lifted his head and adjusted himself so his tip was right at your opening. He pushed into you, making your back arch even more as he filled you up completely.

"Shit," he breathed as he began to move in and out. 

His thrusts weren't fast, but they were hard and firm, hitting your g-spot each time he pushed in. His hands gripped your legs tightly as he felt himself struggling to maintain composure. He let out a moan as you bucked your hips to meet his thrust, sending you into your orgasm. You gasped as you felt your body tighten around him. He pushed in one last time, holding it there as he came into you. His mouth hung open as he let out a pleasure filled groan. He held onto you tightly as he caught his breath.

"That was-"

"Agreed," you breathed.

He let out a laugh as he crawled up next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist tightly. The two of you fell asleep like that in each other's arms, warm and content.