Keith Moon #5

Hope you like this one DaisyMoon1 😏😘

"Bloody hell," Keith said to himself with a laugh as he tried his best to get through this show.

He loudly pounded on his drums, trying his hardest to keep his eyes focused on Pete or John, anyone or anything else besides you, but he couldn't help himself. His eyes wandered over to you again, laughing when he saw your little smirk. You had worn his favorite dress, put yourself on the front row and you danced as seductively as you could, keeping your boyfriend's attention solely focused on you. He smiled and looked away from you again, making you laugh.

"Looks like the drummers got a thing for you," the girl next to you said with a wink.

You laughed, "Looks like it," you said as you met eyes with him again.

The show came to a close and you headed over to the bar. But before you even took two steps, you felt someone grab your hand and pull you away.

"Hey-" you said before you were pushed against the wall of a quieter part of the club.

"Oh," you said, blushing when you looked into his huge brown eyes, "hello."

He laughed and shook his head, "You drive me absolutely insane, you know that?" He breathed.

You smiled proudly, "I do my best."

You had barely finished speaking before he slammed his lips into yours, making you let out a little gasp. He smirked against your lips and let his hands find their way to your waist to hold you firmly in his grip. He pushed against you harder as his lips moved furiously with yours, taking away your breath. You broke away panting, letting your head rest on his.

He laughed proudly, "Serves you right, trying to distract me and all."

You let out a breathless laugh, "Oh, was that payback?"

You looked up to meet his dark eyes, which had a hungry glimmer in them, "Not even close," he said in a low, amazingly sexy voice. 

You felt excitement build in the pit of your stomach as he grabbed your hand to whisk you through the backstage door. You struggled to keep up with him as he held your hand and quickly dragged you down the long hallway. You nearly ran into Pete and John as you went.

"Hey, where are you two off to?" Pete called.

Keith turned around momentarily with a smirk, "You'll see, or well," he let out a laugh as he snaked his arm around your waist to pull you closer to him, "hear."

You blushed immediately, not even daring to look over at Pete and John's expressions before Keith started pulling you away again.

"Oh no, Keith, keep it quiet, please I'm begging you," Pete whined, making John laugh in response.

"No promises," Keith called back with a wink before he shut his dressing room door.