Jimmy Page #1

Imagine being at a Led Zeppelin concert on the front row

Imagine being at a Led Zeppelin concert on the front row. Jimmy was right there in front of you, almost close enough to touch and he killed his solo. You felt your heart stop when he met your eyes, a smirk pulling at his lips when he saw your smile. He finished his solo, earning an eruption of cheers and screams from the crowd. He then did something you never saw coming. He held out his hand to you. You tilted your head, confused and almost shocked.

"C'mon, love," he said.

You took his hand and he pulled you up on stage. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Robert shake his head with a smile. Jimmy quickly snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you into him.

"You're distracting me you know?" He said, making your head spin.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"I'm not complaining."

He lifted his hand and grabbed your face, pulling you in for a kiss. You tensed up momentarily in disbelief but after a few moments, you absolutely melted in his arms. You barely even noticed the screams from the crowd. He cut the kiss short, leaving you breathless in his arms. He smirked, proud of the expression he left on your face. He leaned in to your ear, making you almost faint when you felt his hot breath on your neck.

"Wanna do this again after the show?"

You nodded your head quickly and managed to sigh, "Yeah."

"Good, hope you don't mind waiting a bit," he said slyly.

And then he helped you off the stage and back into the crazy jealous crowd. He gave you a wink before he continued playing and you couldn't believe you were thinking this but you couldn't wait for the concert to be over now.