13.Blood and Confessions

Start from the beginning

"It's not good, she's in and out of consciousness and she's vomiting up Black blood along with some weird white substance." Peter said through the phone.

"Mistletoe." Derek states.

"How did you know that?" Peter asks.

Derek looked sad, which really shocked Cara since all he showed was annoyance and anger but his sadness quickly turned to anger.

"Derek." Scott warns but Derek only tightened his grip. "Derek what're you doing?" 

"Her life. Cara's life. It's in my hands." Blake choked out and Derek lifted her off the ground,

"Derek!" Cara shouted weakly. 

"Stop, Derek stop!" Stiles says walking forward, letting go of Cara and she fell to the floor.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him!" Jennifer breathed out. Tears were formed in his eyes.

"Derek, please stop!" Cara yells. He finally let her go and she dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

"That's right, you need me. All of you." She says wickedly. 

"Ah!" Cara shouts as Pain shoots through her entire body. She once again leans over and throws up more blood but this time it was darker. Not black but darker. She clawed at her throat as the blood burned the back of her throat. She kept throwing up as Stiles rushed to hold her hair back and Scott bends down to help her. The pain, however never ended and before she could stop herself she screamed. Her eyes flashed green and the coffee table flip over. The chairs fall down with a thud and She screams in pain again, it stopped.

She grunts in pain and falls over. She pants as all she had thrown up was exhausting her more and more each time.

"What did you do to her?" Stiles asks, demanding.

"The knife." Cara breathes out, still on the floor. "It had Mistletoe." 

"One of the most rare kind, only for rare species. I knew you were different, Cara. So I made sure I was prepared." Jennifer spoke.

"What will it do to her?" Scott asks harshly, as Cara groaned in pain, her body drenched in sweat. Light glistened on her forehead as another bead of sweat rolled down her face slowly. She was breathing and despite Stiles' human ears, he could hear it too. Which only freaked him out more.

"It will kill her." Jennifer says almost instantly and Derek goes to attack again but she stopped him. "Only if you dont obey my rules." 

Cara let out a long breathe and Stiles studied her features carefully. She wore no make up but he still thought she looked beautiful, regardless of her current, weak state. He almost smiled to himself but stopped and shook his head. 

*****

Stiles had carried Cara all the way to the car as she was growing weaker by the minute. Derek's jeep sped in front of the three teenagers and Stiles followed.

The jeep was filled with silence, yet so many emotions. Panic, confusion, stress and more, yet the teenagers kept quiet. Cara was lying on the backseat with her eyes closed, she often groaned in pain but tried not to make too much noise. The pain, however, was strange. It came as it wished and left. Her body ached and trembled with every breathe she took. 

Cara was not going to ignore the fact that, at this point, danger surrounded them. She had to help, even though she was incredibly weak. She was going to help the people who had now become family to her. As she got up from her previous position Stiles eyes her.

"I dont know, something feels wrong about this. You know we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look, like it didn't matter." Stiles spoke.

"Like it was all still going according to plan." Cara nodded as she finally gained enough strength to sit up.