13.Blood and Confessions

Start from the beginning

"This little game you're playing isn't going to work anymore. So just give it up." Cara spits. Her arm was still wrapped around her wound to keep it from bleeding out despite the bandage. Most of her body weight was on Stiles who was holding her up.

"What Game?" She yells.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles choked out, a tear rolling down his cheek. Cara rubbed small circles on his hand, using her thumb.

"How should I know?" Jennifer asks. She turns to look at the Alpha behind. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this?" 

Cara looks at Derek, impatiently as he looks between the group and the women. 

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asked finally.

"No." She shook her head. 

"Ask her why she almost killed Cara and Lydia." Scott says.

"Lydia Martin and Cara? I don't know anything about that!" Jennifer lies, eyeing Cara's bloody stomach.

"What do you know?" Derek says sharply.

"I know that these guys and girl are, for whatever misguided reason are filling your head with an absurd story.One they can't prove by the way." The Teacher yells. Cara scoffs and suddenly doubles over in pain. 

Scott and Stiles both bend down to help her but she throws up blood and almost falls over. A dark red substance was spreading on the floor slowly. Cara's lips and teeth now smudged with red. Pain shoots through her body like lighting and she lets out a grunt. She tries to stand but lets out another shriek of pain rolling to the other side. Stiles helps her sit properly before she waved him off and stood up shakily. Scott held her up along with the other boy who looked at her with worry. He took the end of his sleeve and slowly cleaned the side of her mouth.

Before Derek could question, the lady about this, new cruelty she was showing, Scott held up a bottle that contained a brown powder.

"What if we can?" Scott says finally. He looked at Cara, to make sure she was okay before he proceeded.

Jennifer looked at the group with confusion before her eyes landed on the bottle. She let out a small inaudible gasp. 

"What is that?" She asked. 

"My boss told me its not always a cure. Which means you can use it and it can be used against you." Scott said. He took a few small steps closer, a small smirk on his lips.

"Mistletoe." She breathed out and Scott throws the powder at her. She screamed and blocked her face from the powder but after a few seconds of struggling, the Mistletoe revealed her true self.

Everyone let out another gasp, at the reveal of the Darach and who Jennifer Blake really is. Derek looks at her, with wide eyes as she turns back to her human self. She looks around and tries to run forward, in attempt to get out of the loft but Derek pulls her back from her throat.

The anger Derek felt rushing through hi body was extremely noticeable. His claws stuck out, ready to kill the women who was only here for evil.

"Wait Derek. You need me." She gasped.

"Who are you?" Derek growls.

"The only person who can save your sister and Cara." Jennifer rushes, making Cara look at her. Another shot of pain was released in her body, making her knees almost give out, before Stiles and Scott could catch her.

"Call Peter." She breathed out. But Derek's grip on her throat tightened. "Call him!" Derek loosened his grip a little and called Peter reluctantly.