Chapter 17 hawaii

" This is the royal suite ,kitchen 2 living rooms 3 bed rooms4 bathrooms ... you have ur own private pool and hot tub and a private entrance to the beach ...that also leads to the world famous Hulu Disney water park . " The manger says.

This place is amazing ..can u believe the queen inches stayed here . ahh.

"Thank u so much " I smiled.

" Well here are your cards and your VIP passes to ...everywhere the bell boy will be up with Your bags soon, bye!" he said walking out of the suite.

" Girl this is almost as big as my house !" zen shrieks .

" Ikr " I gasp

" Private sports bar on the patio trev!" Harry screams .

" Lets check out our rooms " zen says pulling me off.

" There 2 big ones and a small ....I will take the seashell room." I say running in the room.

" Starfish for me" zen ran to the room.

The rooms are connected by a door.

" Wow look at the bathrooms!" I squealed.

I have a feeling that this is going to be the best vaca ever.

After we settled in me showered and got ready to go to dinner . not buffet but like a five star restaurant.

" Sliver hoops or gold ?" I asked zen

"Sliver it matches ur shoes"

" U guys ready " Harry called.

" Yep"

He took the elevator down and a limo took us to the restaurant .. this hotel is huge ok . some paps were there .but not the annoying ones. we posed for some pics then headed on to the rest.

Two waiters opened the door for us and holding Champagne that was waiting for us . We took our seats and decided what we waited to order.

" Am excuse me zendaya ...Madison .. c-can I-I have a picture "a little girl with blonde hair ask .

" Sure sweety" zen answered

We took a picture then ordered.

"I have a feeling this is going to be the best vaca every!" I whispered to hHarry

" If I am with u I already am " he smiled and kissed me on my check.

We ate ,laughed and chatted for 2 hours then headed back to the suite .

" Nite guys" trev said going to bed with zen.

" Hey hot tub?" Harry smirked

" Your on !"

I quickly put on my zebra print bikini and walked out to the patio where Harry was pouring us some wine.

"Be careful it's hot " Harry said is a baby voice.

" No shit serlock!" I laughed

I eased my self in getting used to the water. soon I was sitting in the hot tub with the water reaching my bikini top.

Harry came in and handed me my wine.

" Harry this is amazing " I say

" Not as amazing as u " he smiled.

" you no seeing u in that bikini ....makes me want to do dirty things to you" he smirked.

I scotted over to him and leaned in his ear.

" What do u want to do me babe" I Sid seductivly,

" Well first of all...." he said while

Lifting me putting me on him so I am straddling his lap.

Our lips hungrily met. his lips are so soft and plump like always this tougue a grazes across my bottom lip.i allow entry in my mouth . our toughies battle for dominance but he wins. he's mouth taste like mango my favourite fruit . I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss . his hand rest on my hips and I grin on him. he's moans are so sexy it is sending me over the top.

Suddenly I hear a click and saw a flash . I looked up and saw zen smirking at me with a phone in her hand.

" Hmm maddison and her bf rocking the hot tub ...send to twitter ..there am done" he llaughed

" Zen I am going to kill you!" I shout

" Actually we are even !" he smirked

" Wha- ohhhh hehe " I smiled remembering the pic of zen and trev we took on the plane.

" Yea ohhh and guys its like 3 am y'all get some sleep .horse back riding I'd at 11 ppl" he says snapping her fingers.

Harry and I laugh and rapp our towels around us .

"Nite" I say

" Nite " zen replied.

I putt on my pjs on jumped in bed with harry.

"Hey mads check ur twitter " Harry smiled.

I went on my phone and laughed at all the comments.

' Omgeee there perfect.'

' That should be me under mMadison'

' We love Harrison '

" Wow your famous" I feed I to his ego

" I know arnt I awesome !" Harry says jumping under the covers

" Suuuree" I rolled my eyes and went to bed.

........