Chapter 9 movie night

October

...... Maddys POV ......

It's 3 more days till the dance show case. I think I am ready but I am soo nervous.. zayn officially ask me to be his girlfriend ahh. clau and Emily are ok I guess. so everything is awsome .

" I got the popcorn " Harry says plopping down in the couch.

" Now what movie. Scream or the conjuring muah ha ha ha!" he says in a scary voice.

" Conjuring .. I watched scream already and I never heard of muah haha!" I say mocking him.

We both laugh and start the movie.

Yea Harry and I are very good friends now. I don't know but his awsome to be around. 3 days after we kissed we stared talking again and we realized that we like each other in a friendly way I think.

" Hey maybe I will get you an Annabel doll for you birthday !" he smirks.

" Fuck you!" I shout.

" Glad to !" he winks.

I scoff and my checks started to turn red.

Alittle further into the movie Harry and I point out the movies flaws.

" Ok first and foremost ... if the dog not going in the damn house then they should at least think 'oh something's wrong' " I shout.

Harry starts to laugh . I love his laugh. is that weird!?!

Harry found it so funny when the girl was getting dragged by her hair by a demon .