Chapter 12 help me

" Now do you promise not to scream if I take off the tape" he ask my like I am a child.

I nod and screamed as he ripped it of. I fell the sting of the tape on my lips .

" Bitch I said dont screamed!" he said holding my neck

" the tape hurts" I snap at him.

He smiles and starts to kissmy neck.

" Kendall ... not now " I whine.

He continues and sucks my sweet spot he has come to know after the 3 years of dating.

" I have to go" I say pushing him of of me.

He grabs my hair harishly and I let out a quiet shriek.

" Your mine maddy I own you.. I call the shots babe so just relax and enjoy it." he whispers in my ear .

He crashes his lips in to mine with so much lust and anger that it hurts.

His tougue forces my mouth open and starts to roam my mouth.

" Kendall" I whisper angrily

He moves his hands to my thigh and trail up to my skirt.

"Stop" I whimper.

I try to fight him off of me but he's too strong.

" instead of pain I will have you screaming my name is pleasure." he whisper seductively

He rubs me through my panties and I can't deny it feels good but it hurts that he is the one to do it.

" My little virgin maddy have you ever been touched before .... of course not for the 3 years I have know you it's always ' I am not ready ... ' Wait till later on it life... I want it to be special' well guess what ..in a car with your ex boyfriend practically molesting you ..it's is at special as it gets" he laughs.

" Kendall please no!" I scream which earns we a slap.

He pulls down he's pants to this thigh with his boxes.

" No stop!" I scream moving around to get away from him.

He lifts up my skirt and pulls my panties down.

Tears are gushing down my face and I am screaming to the top of my lungs.

"Stop!" I say trying to climb over to the front seat only to be pulled back .

" Get of her!" a familiar British accent shouts.

Oh no !

Harry opens the door and drags Kendal out of the car punching him several times.

I fix my skirt and run out of the car.

" No Harry stop " I cry.

He isn't listening to me he his just beating Kendall senselessly. Kendall gets a few hits on Harry but ... OMG !

I run in the middle of them and try to stop them. Kendall looks like he is about to pass out. Kendall took one more strike to Harry but he hits me instead .

I completely black out.

......

I woke up on a familiar couch with an ice pack on my side and Harry sitting in front of me.v

'Harry what the hell is going on !" I shout jumping out of the couch.

" You tell me all of a sudden your dressing like a hoe, making out with Kendall and he almost raped you in his car Madison !" he shouts

He is right but I can't tell him.

" Look it....it's complicated ok . ammm... I am back with Kendall now and.." I try to explain.

" What about zayn , and Kendall the guy who cheated and hit you ... what happened to you at the showcase!"

" Look it's hard to explain !" I scream

" Harry I am scared and frighten I just need a friend" I sob.

He walks over and huggs me.

" It will be over soon , my mom called the police ok ... so it will be over soon but for now I just have to along with it" I sob in his chest.

" Call the police ?? why ... madison what is going on!"

" Look just stay out of it... ok I ..I don't want you to get hurt!"

" Amm who is the one who got hurt" he laughed.

" Why do u have to be with him?"

" My sister she in danger but as I said it will be over soon ... I just hope it's before he .." I turn from him

" try's to rape you " he says and lifts my chin up so I can look in look in his green eyes.

" Madison ... I want you to know that I ..." he say leaning in to my face.

Oh no it he going to kiss me ? do I want him to? he is my bestfriend..

A heavy knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.

" Harry open the fucking door!" someone shouts.

Harry stalks over and slowly opens the door ..it's ...zayn?

" Maddy darling Kendall would like you home " he smiles.

" Coming " I quickly walk to the door.

Harry grabs my arm.

" Harry " I say pleadingly

He lets go and I go to Kendall apt. with. Zayn.

......

At the apt. Kendall kept on screaming and shouting at me . I got hit a few times ...hard. I assured him it would never happen again. I can't do this . being abused and screamed at ...I ccan't

I pull my kness to my chest in the corner of the room crying every bit of life out of me.

The door knobbed turned and I have a mini heart attack.

" You got a letter" zayn says throwing it to me . he left and slammed the door.

I open it.

' dear my beautiful daugHtEr,

iwant you to know that i Love you. i Promise that you wIll be come a wonderfull lady.

SO after all of this commotioN .

I know THat things will gEt WAY better. GIVE IT ONEWEEK,

Love mom,'

What this makes no sense .... wait why are some letters capital.....shit!

I got out my phone and type the letters that are in caps.

H E L P I S O N T H E WAY GIVE IT TWO WEEKS

Huh? h e l p I s o n t h e w a y .....

Help is on the way give it one week.

I can't help but have a gigantic smile on my face.

I knew that my mom would fix this.

But one week .... Can I do it?

.