Chapter 14 in a coma

1 week later

Maddison POV

"She's in a coma ... They are very dangerous because some people stay in a coma for weeks .. Months even so just hope for the best .. Her arm is broken though ... Well I am going to leave you alone with her bye "the doctor explain to someone.

This is wierd I can hear voices ... there not in my head I can hear them like in the room.i am awake but I can't move or talk its wierd.

" I hope she walks up soon " clau sobs

"Guys I am awake!" I shout.

" She will just it will take awhile " Emily says.l

" Guys ! guys!" I try to there attention."

I hear the door open .

" Is she ok please let me she's ok" I familiar British voice says.

Harry ... He's here .

" Oh thank god , maddy !.... Mads" he says.

" Yea Harry I am ok " I say

" I don't think she can here u... and she can't talk or anything ... hello coma!" Emily says in her dumb blonde voice.

" Yes I can hear you ... Harry!" I shout.

But no one can hear me .

" Oh ok" he says vey sad.

" Well em and I have been here since 4 am and it's 2 now so we are going to eat" clau says yawning.

I hear the door open and shut so I guess the girls left.

" Madison ... How could this happen . its the bitches fault .. How could he not be carefull when the most presious Jewell is in his front seat!" he sobs

" He doesn't deserve you!! why do u put up with him! I know u said something about your sisters safety .... wait he is black mailing you isn't he !why did I figure this out ...!" he kept blaming his self for something he could not of saved me from.

" An ... Look ... Ur face is so angelic and so beautifull to be in a coma .. let alone a damn hospital bed.!! and your arm ..Madison I ... I love you and I will protect you from Kendall I promise!" she sobs sitting on the end if my bed.

Harry I don't want you to get hurt. I love you too . your my best friend and I know you want the best for.... my thinking was curt of by his lifechanging words.

" And I mean it I love you ... Not as a best friend ... I love you Madison " he whispers.

A bolt of elctricity was sent through me by his words. I felt so alive after those words I was screaming in the inside but he did something that was strong enough to pull me for the coma.

He held my head in his hand and lifted my head up .

Suddenly his lips gently but passionately crash into my lips.

He's lips are so soft and pump and delicious . he deepens the kiss and grazed his tongue over my bottom lip.

I try to kiss him back but I can't move .... but you know what I don't car abot Kendall or this coma or my fucking broken arm I care about ..hHarry

I lift my head up and kiss him back with evey pieces of energy I have. I allow access to my mouth and our tongues move as one . our lips perfectly fit .... like the first time we kissed. we pull back at the same time breath heavily .

" Madison your.. awake." he beamed.

" I guess fairly takes are true ... u kiss ur Prince Charming you.. wake up from thousand year sleep." I weakly smile.

"You feeling better sleeping beauty" he kissing me on the forehead

" Yea but .." I say and looked down.

" You wondering if the evil witch is alive?" he smirks.

" Yea is he ?" I whispered.

" He ..was realized 2 days ago without a scratch " I informs me.

" Oh god no!" I shout.

" What?"

" If he is out there with out me means tht he is going to pay my mother a visit. She ...she went to the police stations bad his spies are Gona tell him and ...god know what he will do to her .. or melody!" I cry.

" Shh shh it's ok mads ... so that means that the police are looking for him."

He tries to cheer me up.

" Yea .. and that my family is in danger." I said wiping my tears

-----------

Soooo... what do you think aaaaahhh.

Oh my goodness . I can't even believe it.

Well more cliffhangers to come trust me.

Well tell me what u think .

And any critizism . come on people I don't know what I am doing wron I u don't tell me . bye

Luv uzzz